Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here comes another wave of gun control debates..mass shooting in Arlington.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here comes another wave of gun control debates..mass shooting in Arlington.

Just broke on the radio. Multiple victims, situation is still going on. Apparently this is a Mansfield/Arlington High School.

Well shit, that's terrible... first I've heard of it though.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Texas police are responding to a high school shooting in Arlington that injured four people, including three students, Wednesday morning

Just in case the narrative police edit the page...

TEXAS Published 58 mins ago Last Update 7 mins ago
      Texas high school shooting injures 4, suspect on the loose, police say
      Shooting happened at Timberview High School in Arlington

Report of active shooter, multiple people hurt in Texas high school Video
      Report of active shooter, multiple people hurt in Texas high school
      Texas police are responding to a high school shooting in Arlington that injured four people, including three students, Wednesday morning, and are now searching for the suspect who they say is on the loose.

Arlington Police confirmed it was on the scene of a shooting at Timberview High School, and its officers were carrying out a "methodical search" and working closely with ATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives), the Mansfield Independent School District, which has its own police department, the Mansfield Police Department, Grand Prairie Police Department and other agencies.

The suspect has been identified as 18-year-old Timothy George Simpkins, who is Black. Police say he likely fled the scene in a 2018 Silver Dodge Charger with license plate PFY-6260. Authorities say the shooting happened as a result of a fight and a total of four people were hurt. Investigators "believe" two of the injured were gunshot victims. Three victims were students, and one was older, possibly a teacher.

Fox 4 Dallas reported that multiple people had been shot.

The school district is setting up a parent reunification point at the Center for Performing Arts located at 1110 W. Debbie. Arlington police tweeted that officers will be at that scene, and students will eventually be bused to that location after the school is completely secured.

A spokeswoman with the Mansfield Independent School District confirmed to Fox News Digital by phone that there was a "police situation" at Timberview High School. She said "the school is on lockdown, students and staff are in their classrooms and offices are locked down, and no visitors are being admitted at this time," but declined to provide any additional updates.

DFW Scanner, a digital news site serving North Texas, reported that multiple law enforcement agencies responded to the school around 9:30 a.m. local time, as radio calls came through about a potential shooter. The website also said a suspect might have since fled the school in a Dodge Charger.

According to the website, a Dallas Police Department’s Air-1 helicopter was overhead, as officers were inside searching the building.
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

WRX

Comment

This will disappear from the news pretty quickly because it was a black kid pulling the trigger. He even has a grill and drives a Dodge Charger. I bet he has a fat pasty white girlfriend too.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Speaking of the Dodge Charger…Does anyone ever notice the correlation to violent crime and either a Dodge Charger or Nissan sedan being involved?

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
              Speaking of the Dodge Charger…Does anyone ever notice the correlation to violent crime and either a Dodge Charger or Nissan sedan being involved?
              Altima's and Maximas specifically

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                Altima's and Maximas specifically
                Cheap(ish) cars. They fit a demographic.
                G'Day Mate

Comment

They must not do any credit checks, or don’t care.

Comment

Colors for the firearm and shooter are reversed, it’ll be gone from the news by the weekend.
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Re-read the link I posted. Very different.
                      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                        Re-read the link I posted. Very different.
                        Yep..that didn't take long. Gold teeth and all.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                          yep..that didn't take long. Gold teeth and all.
                          $75,000 bond wtf

Comment

That's my old High School, kind of. That one didn't exist as we only had one with a 2nd one finished my Sr. year. Now I believe Mansfield has like 5 High Schools? I loved South Arlington growing up it was such a nice community, but man has it gone downhill in the past 20 years. Sad.

Comment

Time for Beto to hold a photo-op at the scene.

Comment

Working...
                              X