What in the dfwmustangs.net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    lucky for us you werent around in the days of...
    Whatever happened to that bike? I want to say you crashed it maybe a year after momma bought it? I remember you posting videos where you were doing the most basic bullshit stunting things in a parking lot. So you actually got a felony while riding momma’s motorcycle? LMMFAO!!! You roll soooo hard, fucktard!

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say the only one who has that much interest in sending you PM’s is you. You have as many accounts on this board as SMEGMA STENCH. It’s a textbook libtard fucktard thing to do to try and garner attention and play the victim. In all the years I’ve been shitting on you I’ve never had to hide behind a tag or a screen name, dear boy!

Comment

Y'all are fighting like old lovers.

Naynay's wife left him and you believe it is cool to ridicule him over it?
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

she didnt even leave until i told her to. its not like i was devastated. big boys make big boy decisions. Brian Darts wife tells him where he will live, what he will wear, and how he will act.

unfortunately zubaz are not back in style yet 'johnny'

ommmgggg i crack myself up, but its only at your expense Brian Dart.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by FAKENEWS FUCKTARD View Post
          she didnt even leave until i told her to.

There there, fakenews. Tell SVO all about what evil mean things everyone has said along with where all the evil mean posts from this forum have touched you.

BTW, out of curiosity, who all involved in this thread has a felony on their record?

Comment

i'd take you much more seriously if you could figure out how to embed that youtube link. im not clicking it until you do. but be sure to bookmark it because i imagine you will be using it for the next 10-20 years.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Naynay, do I need to bring you a chunky blond white girl? I got a young one for you. I popped her cherry awhile back but then she got a job at a restaurant and she likes to eat so she put on about 50lbs; she is 6ft so the weight doesn't hang on her as badly as it would on others but she started on the thic side of things before the 50lbs so I don't want her anymore. Now she mostly dates negros, has low self esteem, daddy issues, and hates her mother, but still sucks dick like a tornado and loves cum on her face.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                Naynay, do I need to bring you a chunky blond white girl? I got a young one for you. I popped her cherry awhile back but then she got a job at a restaurant and she likes to eat so she put on about 50lbs; she is 6ft so the weight doesn't hang on her as badly as it would on others but she started on the thic side of things before the 50lbs so I don't want her anymore. Now she mostly dates negros, has low self esteem, daddy issues, and hates her mother, but still sucks dick like a tornado and loves cum on her face.
                She needs to gain another hundred before he will be interested.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  She needs to gain another hundred before he will be interested.
                  I don't think that her ego or her ankles would tolerate another 100lbs. She has already started running in the hope that I will start doing her again and blows up my phone every night when she knows that I am at home.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                    I don't think that her ego or her ankles would tolerate another 100lbs. She has already started running in the hope that I will start doing her again and blows up my phone every night when she knows that I am at home.
                    Running the Katy trail? Fits the description of half the hogs out there.
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

No; she lives near Campbell Rd and Lauder Ln in Richardson and I am kind of desperate to pass her to someone else before I get weak and fuck her again. I drive past there on Wednesdays and the urge to stop for a blowjob is constantly on my mind.

Edit: I trained her the way I like them so she is a dirty little bitch. She is pretty much down for anything if anyone wants to woo her.
                      Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 04-25-2018, 09:27 AM.

Comment

first i get made fun of for getting too much pussy and not settling for 1 piece of ass the rest of my life, now i am being accused of not getting enough pussy. you guys are rich!
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                          first i get made fun of for getting too much pussy and not settling for 1 piece of ass the rest of my life, now i am being accused of not getting enough pussy. you guys are rich!
                          I never said any of that. I was just going to bring you something to play with in case you're feeling depressed about your wife leaving.

Comment

i'm good!

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

^^^^ I'll trade you for a few hours.

I'm happy to see that you've gotten away from white women, the ones that will fuck black dudes are crazier than most and are usually nothing but problems.

Comment

Working...
                              X