Good steak restaurant in Arlington?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good steak restaurant in Arlington?

Where would you guys recommend for a good steak?

Al Biernats in Addison has a bone in ribeye that's off the chain flavorful and one of the best steaks I've ever had, it's not cheap though, $55.xx steak only.

I hit up Saltgrass about once a week for some decent steak...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I haven't lived in Arlington in a long time, but I visit every now and then, and the churrascuria over on Cooper and 20 (Chamas Do Brazil) is pretty decent. Not a true steakhouse atmosphere or experience, but if you like meat, it's good.

The Keg in the Highlands is decent, as well.

Neither one of those hold a candle to a legit place like Bob's or Pappas Bros, but I'm not sure if there is anything like that in Arlington. If there is, I wanna know, too!

Comment

if you're reserved to just arlington, then the keg.

bobs is only another 15-20 minutes north though

Comment

I've never been, but I've heard good things about Mercury Chophouse

*edit* - I've never been to this one, but I have been to the one in downtown Ft Worth, when it was owned by MCrowd (Mi Cocina). It was really good back then.
          Last edited by Silverback; 03-12-2019, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Got some friends fying in for the fight this weekend and are staying in Arlington, I'll just tell them to take an uber to a nice restaurant in another city.

Comment

Man get them out to fort worth or Dallas. Arlington sucks at the wholesale level. Actually the st Patty's day stuff will be pretty rowdy on Greenville if they want to see how its done...and probably miss the fight as well.

If they're going for Garcia tell them to stay away from Desoto.

Comment

Also tell them to change their hotel arrangements to a less shitty town.

Comment

Bob’s (Grapevine) Al Biernat’s (Dallas), or Pappas Bros (Dallas), Nick & Sam’s (Dallas).

Good steak in Arlington doesn’t exist.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

If they want to drive west instead, both Grace and Del Friscos in Fort Worth are solid.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                      I haven't lived in Arlington in a long time, but I visit every now and then, and the churrascuria over on Cooper and 20 (Chamas Do Brazil) is pretty decent. Not a true steakhouse atmosphere or experience, but if you like meat, it's good.

The Keg in the Highlands is decent, as well.

Neither one of those hold a candle to a legit place like Bob's or Pappas Bros, but I'm not sure if there is anything like that in Arlington. If there is, I wanna know, too!
                      I’m in Mansfield so we end up in the Highlands fairly often when it’s time to eat. I’ve driven by The Keg several times and just haven’t been willing to try it.
                      We aren’t expecting world class steak in this area, but I’d be happy with decent in a pinch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        I’m in Mansfield so we end up in the Highlands fairly often when it’s time to eat. I’ve driven by The Keg several times and just haven’t been willing to try it.
                        We aren’t expecting world class steak in this area, but I’d be happy with decent in a pinch.
                        Golden Corral has steaks.

Comment

Texas Roadhouse. For the money they make pretty good steaks.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            Bob’s (Grapevine) Al Biernat’s (Dallas), or Pappas Bros (Dallas), Nick & Sam’s (Dallas).

Good steak in Arlington doesn’t exist.
                            Very solid recommendations.

Comment

I guess I'm spoiled. I love cooking it myself. It seems everywhere I've tried has been total shit. On a side note it's getting harder and harder to find anywhere that has a real chicken fried steak. It's all processed prebreaded throw in the microwave crap. There is a place out here at PK that serves a real chicken fry and it's pretty dang good called lake time cafe but they are only open until 2pm.

Comment

Working...
                              X