X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• think its a cheap copy of him

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
      This is so metal. Supposedly it's a member of a band called Abbath and this guy is known for slap stick while performing.

Comment

• Oh OK. I had to look him up, he used to be the singer and co-founder of a speed metal band called Immortal, I may have seen them back in the day at an all day festival, but that faceplant is fucking awesome!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Why can we not embed gifv files?

Comment

• Its Obama's fault

with pink flip flops, he should of fell on his ass

Comment

• Comment

• ^^^ Smokin' Jay Cutler is back! ^^^

Comment

• Gifv and webm have been things we wanted to get implemented. Unfortunately Tyler and I couldn't find any vBulletin 3.8.6 plugins for either.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    Gifv and webm have been things we wanted to get implemented. Unfortunately Tyler and I couldn't find any vBulletin 3.8.6 plugins for either.
                    booooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      I've long wondered just how far one could do this and still survive. For instance, if you jumped from a plane, and contacted a slide with an extremely long bend, could you survive it?
                      Yes. Something similar happened to a B-17 gunner who fell 27,000 feet without a parachute while knocked out and survived unharmed. When he was found by they Germans they did not believe his claims and investigated the event thoroughly.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• The lawsuit alleges "they tried to decapitate his little man".....

Comment

• "play with fire..." or "play stupid games...", not sure which to say, both apply though.
                              Thought you were invincible in that gas mask, until marksmanship.
                              Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• someone thought they came prepared....

Comment

Working...
                                X