Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Lmao

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post

It was a bullet, wasn't it? That jumped up and bit you...

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                If you've never read Gustav Le Bon's book you should. It is the alt left playbook. And no ,logic has no affect on these brainwashed retards. It's going to come to bullets and probably far too soon.
                Can you post a link to the book or give its name?

I hope you are right, I can hardly wait for the shooting to start.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  If you've never read Gustav Le Bon's book you should. It is the alt left playbook. And no ,logic has no affect on these brainwashed retards. It's going to come to bullets and probably far too soon.
                  Thanks. I'll add it to my reading.

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                  Can you post a link to the book or give its name?

I hope you are right, I can hardly wait for the shooting to start.
                  Here you go.

I hope it never comes to a shooting war. That shit would be fucking horrible and likely lead to balkanization of the country. But, if it ever comes down to it, our side better practice bellum romanum. Their side sure as fuck will.

Comment

I hope it never comes to a shooting war. That shit would be fucking horrible and likely lead to balkanization of the country. But, if it ever comes down to it, our side better practice bellum romanum. Their side sure as fuck will.
                    We are already at this point and have been since the late 80s.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                      We are already at this point and have been since the late 80s.
                      Defacto secession, then.

Comment

• Comment

I agree, I hope to God it doesn't get that far. However I think you overestimate the capabilities of the great percentage of these SJW demonstrator idiots.

Most of these cuckolds think stress is when Starbucks gets their order wrong.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                              X