• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    Dude, I'm not arguing with you
    Stop arguing with me!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
      Stop arguing with me!!!
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• LOL, dayum.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          showdown at the dfwm corral
          Originally posted by BradM View Post
          Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
          I was going to say "flag poll, 3:15" but you guys beat me too it.

Comment

• Jitb 2am
            Originally posted by homealone View Post
            I was going to say "flag poll, 3:15" but you guys beat me too it.
            Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
              Jitb 2am

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
              Did somebody say armbar?

Sorry we derailed your thread.

Comment

• If you are thinking 4 link, there is a Heidts knock off people are using. I considered something like this for one of my fastbacks.

I need to get off my ass. I designed a triangulated 4 link years ago and never fabed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by homealone View Post
                  If you are thinking 4 link, there is a Heidts knock off people are using. I considered something like this for one of my fastbacks.

I need to get off my ass. I designed a triangulated 4 link years ago and never fabed it.

Looks good too. The thing I like about the AJE is that it allows me to run a newer model 8.8” instead of the old beat up and possibly bad 8” that the car currently has lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Torque boxes, thoughts? I have one on my front drivers side but not passenger side. Should I add it, or is it not necessarily worth it. I also found a bit more rust inside of the front rails where the floor mounts up to. I’m not sure how I’m gonna get the majority of it out so I can potentially seal it up or weld up the holes. Kinda scary.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtotin View Post
                      Looks good too. The thing I like about the AJE is that it allows me to run a newer model 8.8” instead of the old beat up and possibly bad 8” that the car currently has lol

with any sort of power the 8" will snap. IIRC the fox width 8.8 is about right for the earlier cars, so either AJE rear or cut the brackets off and put spring perches for the leaves.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Yes, add that other torque box while you’re at it. Those help a lot with structural rigidity.

Comment

• 1967 Mustang coupe Build.

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                          Yes, add that other torque box while you’re at it. Those help a lot with structural rigidity.

I kinda thought that too. And hell I’m more than half way there now with the floor pans being gone and that side being cut out already. No sense in not doing it. Easy install for an extra 70 bucks or so

Comment

• Time for a street cage.....
                            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Is there a different way to convert the rear end of the car to the 8.8 and still using the leaf springs without welding anything to the differential?

Comment

• Is an explorer rear end the correct width? And would the spring perches be in the correct spot? I have a buddy with one of so.

Comment

Working...
                                X