No announcement yet.

Anyone have a Cricut machine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought the wife one last year, she used it for our invitations and several other things. It's an explore air 2, she likes it. I haven't messed with it myself except for helping her with some of the learning curve/shortcuts to make everything come out the way she wants it to.

Comment

Looking for a vinyl digi-camo pattern in grey, where would I shop for something like this?
      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
        Looking for a vinyl digi-camo pattern in grey, where would I shop for something like this?
        powerbottoms.com

Comment

That site says it’s coming soon. Do you have any alternates?
          Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

You will need a printed vinyl for that. You may try mycraftsource.com i'm not sure if they will do custom prints or not though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by Leah
            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
              That site says it’s coming soon. Do you have any alternates?
              I can't tell if you're joking or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                I can't tell if you're joking or not.
                This is what I see-
                Attached Files

Comment

I was making a joke. Google Power bottom.

Comment

Working...
                  X