Keto diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
    Keto = Bullshit period end of story. If you don’t have the discipline to stop stuffing your face and excercise your screwed.

Keto works if you actually commit to it. This is not something you can half ass. My wife has had great success with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Keto = Bullshit period end of story. If you don’t have the discipline to stop stuffing your face and excercise your screwed.
      So I've just imagined the 35lb I've lost and kept off since April? And the 30lb my wife has lost is also not really gone? How is it bull shit? At my wife's last heath screening for her heath insurance they said and I quote, "I don't know what you've been doing but keep it up". All her blood work came back way better than the last few. We are indeed healthier and happier now, or is that just bull shit?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
        So I've just imagined the 35lb I've lost and kept off since April? And the 30lb my wife has lost is also not really gone? How is it bull shit? At my wife's last heath screening for her heath insurance they said and I quote, "I don't know what you've been doing but keep it up". All her blood work came back way better than the last few. We are indeed healthier and happier now, or is that just bull shit?
        You think that stupid fuck knows what he’s talking about in the slightest? I mean seriously. Don’t feed the troll.
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
          You think that stupid fuck knows what he’s talking about in the slightest? I mean seriously. Don’t feed the troll.
          my bad, hadn't had my coffee yet. lol

Side note, We ate pizza yesterday during the game. Afterward I felt like I'd eaten a damned bowling ball. I felt terrible! So I'm back on it today, My goal for this week is to get under 200 finally. No more bad decisions.

Comment

Comment

Your medical knowledge must be about on a par with your sports knowledge, Crawfish.

Comment

That's because you're viewing this as a phase that you'll eventually stop doing. The Keto "diet" is actually a life style change that can be done forever as long as you're disciplined.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                  That's because you're viewing this as a phase that you'll eventually stop doing. The Keto "diet" is actually a life style change that can be done forever as long as you're disciplined.
                  Word!
                  My family has a history of Diabetes and heat attacks. I want to keep that shit out of my life. It's hard work at first but the longer I'm living this way the better I feel, and the better I look. I can't see going back to a diet loaded with carbs and sugar. I use fruits as special food and actual sweets are unbearable now. I was a carb junky before I started down this road, and sometimes still struggle, but feel way worse when I give in. I'm sure some people have metabolisms that work way better than mine, but I come from a long line of short chubby people, and I'm fighting it hard as I can.

Comment

• Started Keto Jan 1, down 15lb, loving it, very sustainable too.
                    More energy, less pain, better bloodwork (so far).
                    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                      Started Keto Jan 1, down 15lb, loving it, very sustainable too.
                      More energy, less pain, better bloodwork (so far).
                      Just keep in mind falling off the wagon sucks. While on track, hunger is nearly gone. I don't crave junk food at all. But as soon as I slip up (hitting a drive threw because my kids volleyball tournament went till after 9pm, or I didn't bring anything for lunch or bla bla bla, man that is when the cravings hit. I just want to eat everything I shouldn't and so much of it!
                      so if you stay keto it's way easier to stay keto.

Comment

Just keep in mind falling off the wagon sucks. While on track, hunger is nearly gone. I don't crave junk food at all. But as soon as I slip up (hitting a drive threw because my kids volleyball tournament went till after 9pm, or I didn't bring anything for lunch or bla bla bla, man that is when the cravings hit. I just want to eat everything I shouldn't and so much of it!
                        Totally agree, I'm getting back on the wagon myself... If you hit up a drive through just order a double bacon cheeseburger and make sure there's no ketchup or bun (or just don't eat the bun so they don't screw up the order).

Originally posted by stevo
                        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Oh yeah, I feel ya. I’ve actually been off and on for the last eight months, I went really hard in December and just ate tons of shit and felt horrible, it pushed me over the edge enough to say screw this I’m sticking with it starting Jan first, this time I’ve got my wife on board as well and her results have been also staggering.

The key for me is just having the right food around the house, I actually went racing a couple weeks ago as well and still was able to avoid the temptation because there are so many options out there, I’m finally getting over the cravings as well which is helpful.
                          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Its like its just sitting there hoping you'll fuck up. Gotta be comparable to withdrawals from some drug addiction. I've gotten to where if there's nothing that I should eat, I just won't eat. Fuck it. Better to just wait several hours if you have to.

The worst is when family wants to have some kind of get together or go out to eat or whatever. They won't stop hounding you the entire time. Every 5 seconds they forget that they just asked you if you wanted some of this to eat, or why you're not eating anything. You start thinking "no means no".
                            WH

Comment

• Keto diet is generally safe but it is not for everyone.

Comment

• I'm still sitting here at between 204 and 210. I keep fucking up and eating things I shouldn't about once a week. Need to get back to how I was doing a few months ago. I was rock solid back then. I think where I keep screwing up is at the grocery store. I'm not shopping well enough and run out of meals about Thursday. But al and all Im still thinner than I've been in almost 10 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X