Range Day, Sat 5/12/18 at ETTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
    Yeah, I lied... I'll be at Cresson for the Cowtown Classic level 2 USPSA match. Forgot that was the date for that one.
    Boooo!

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
      Boooo!
      I know man, sorry... I will try to make the next one for sure!
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

So who all is in? Here's what I have tentatively:

red89notch
        Henry
        Jose
        Rafa
        AnthonyS (maybe)
        Gargamel
        GeorgeG.
        bobs94formula
        Chuck
        Ryan

Comment

I’m traveling for work and get back the 11th. I will try to make the 12th, no promises though. You guys ever shoot a Garand? I have a new one that needs broken in.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            I’m traveling for work and get back the 11th. I will try to make the 12th, no promises though. You guys ever shoot a Garand? I have a new one that needs broken in.
            I have shot your old one a few times and loved it. I am planning on going unless something comes up.
            Originally posted by Marisa
            we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
              I have shot your old one a few times and loved it. I am planning on going unless something comes up.
              I have a brand new match 308 that has never been fired..... I need to start shooting it. I need more time to practice shooting; period.

Comment

Hope everyone can make it out. Looks to be a high of 93, gonna be a smidge warm!

Comment

Hope everyone can make it out. Looks to be a high of 93, gonna be a smidge warm!
                  Fuck, I would need a sweatshirt at 93*. Y'all have fun! I will be in Cancun getting rained on the whole time down there. Don't care, got plans
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

My Lufthansa flight from Frankfurt lands at DFW on the 12th around 2pm, so thanks to the job I will miss out again. It’s a really good thing I will be able to retire someday.....

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                      Fuck, I would need a sweatshirt at 93*. Y'all have fun! I will be in Cancun getting rained on the whole time down there. Don't care, got plans
                      LOL at needing a sweatshirt!! Dang that's going to suck about Cancun. Try not to get murdered while you are there. Shouldn't joke about that but it's getting MORE crazy there. Be safe.

Comment

It's gonna be warm on Saturday so be sure to bring sunscreen and plenty of water. And don't forget to sign the waiver before hand if you can. Saves a little bit of trouble anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                          LOL at needing a sweatshirt!! Dang that's going to suck about Cancun. Try not to get murdered while you are there. Shouldn't joke about that but it's getting MORE crazy there. Be safe.
                          What the hell is going on in Cancun? We've been thinking of going on a family trip to one of those Mexican destinations since it's so cheap.

Looks like I will most likely have to pass on this outing. Hopefully I'll catch the next one. Y'all be safe.

Comment

What about you, Boosted? Anyone going besides me and Jose? lol.

Comment

Range Day, Sat 5/12/18 at ETTS

I plan on still going

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                                What the hell is going on in Cancun? We've been thinking of going on a family trip to one of those Mexican destinations since it's so cheap.

Looks like I will most likely have to pass on this outing. Hopefully I'll catch the next one. Y'all be safe.
                                The same thing that is going on in the rest of Mexico. It's just happening in Cancun now

What about you, Boosted? Anyone going besides me and Jose? lol.
                                I thought Ryan was going to? Buddy of mine and his brother in law should be going to. I'll talk to him tomorrow about it. He's got a short meeting at work early Saturday but his plan is to roll out there afterwards.

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                                I plan on still going
                                Nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X