No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The idea of an inland port is really just a tax scheme to avoid the inventory tax. It isn't a new idea, the thousands of acres of land around DFW airport that the airport owns (another absurd fleecing of taxpayers) have been giving the same tax advantage for decades now.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      The idea of an inland port is really just a tax scheme to avoid the inventory tax. It isn't a new idea, the thousands of acres of land around DFW airport that the airport owns (another absurd fleecing of taxpayers) have been giving the same tax advantage for decades now.
      Interesting take on tax skirting.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• this is right up there with don't judge

Comment

• Yeah I've swtiched over to just calling them all commies, all the time. And you should too.

You're a Nazi. Nope, stfu, doesn't matter you Nazi. ... Ok commie.

Commie carries a very negative connotation most people. So just make them wear that label (which actually fits) since they've already pasted the Nazi label all over you.
              WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                this is right up there with don't judge
                He is the poster child for ‘I live in my parents basement and listen to rage against the machine.’

Comment

I get the ignorant shit, but that dude sat on his neck for 9 1/2 minutes and he was unresponsive for 3 minutes of that. Fuck the police.

Comment

The same shit happened here in Texas....

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      I get the ignorant shit, but that dude sat on his neck for 9 1/2 minutes and he was unresponsive for 3 minutes of that. Fuck the police.
                      I don't disagree. Though I believe he died of other causes, namely o.d., that cop def presented as a give a shit might as well have murderer. But the thing that gets me is how the press uses GF and that is why St. Floyd of Fentanyl. It's ridiculous how they have built him up bc they are such lying sacks of shit

Comment

• NextDoor Karens be like....

Comment

I don't disagree. Though I believe he died of other causes, namely o.d., that cop def presented as a give a shit might as well have murderer. But the thing that gets me is how the press uses GF and that is why St. Floyd of Fentanyl. It's ridiculous how they have built him up bc they are such lying sacks of shit
                          Yea, he might have. He might have died from having some faggot on his neck for 9 1/2 minutes, too. Who gives a shit if he was a junkie? We all have our vices. He definitely brought upon the whole interaction on himself, but dude didn't deserve to die, nor did the media need to saint him.

Comment

NextDoor Karens be like....
                            Man am I feeling like an old liberal piece of shit right now. No one wants to hear that shit. Fuck off out of town and do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              Yea, he might have. He might have died from having some faggot on his neck for 9 1/2 minutes, too. Who gives a shit if he was a junkie? We all have our vices. He definitely brought upon the whole interaction on himself, but dude didn't deserve to die, nor did the media need to saint him.
                              There is a saying if you live by the sword, you die by the sword. So it does matter that he was a junkie. Policing people is very dangerous work for everyone involved. No he did NOT deserve to die. He deserved a trial etc. But he was on a suicide mission and what happened to him was par for the course he put himself on.

Comment

There is a saying if you live by the sword, you die by the sword. So it does matter that he was a junkie. Policing people is very dangerous work for everyone involved. No he did NOT deserve to die. He deserved a trial etc. But he was on a suicide mission and what happened to him was par for the course he put himself on.
                                That's fucking bull shit. I hope no one you care about has to suffer from depression or any other form of mental illness / addiction.

Comment

Working...
                                X