• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor criminals.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
        If you think that picture posted on that twitter account is 10K people, there must be 5 million people in my neighborhood. It looked like close to 1/3 were media or staff. Not even close to 10K including them.
        This is a screen shot just before Beto started flapping his lips... If this is 10K people, then Hillary is the POTUS right now...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nate View Post
          Could be, looks like a ton of people. El Paso Police estimated 10k, I wasn't there but I don't believe less than 1k or whatever some people do. Just looking at the pics and numbers.

"El Paso police estimate a crowd of 10,000 to 15,000 for the anti-Trump, anti-wall, pro-O’Rourke march and rally tonight"
          https://heavy.com/news/2019/02/beto-...hotos-el-paso/
          Heavy dot com for an accurate count? Bwah ha ha ha
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Nary a drone available to give a decent aerial view of the crowds? Come on now...
            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
              Why would it be a surprise that Beto support\border opposition would be high in El Paso?

I'd be curious at the amount of money sent to Mexico from just El Paso is on a yearly basis....
              Because many Folks from El Paso remember being fucked by him in a deal he pushed thru as a city councilman making his FIL rich...er

Originally posted by barronj View Post
              Nary a drone available to give a decent aerial view of the crowds? Come on now...
              Must have been Democtratic owned drone, so no released vids. You know if it was Rep owned, that shit would be everywhere.
              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
              86 SVO - Sold
              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Black History Month

"A Winchester rifle should have a place of honor in every black home, and it should be used for that protection which the law refuses to give." -Ida B. Wells, 1892

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                  Black History Month

"A Winchester rifle should have a place of honor in every black home, and it should be used for that protection which the law refuses to give." -Ida B. Wells, 1892
                  All of the blacks back in the day were Republicans. W.E.B Dubois who founded the NAACP was a Republican.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• I don’t recall seeing much in the news about the Trump Piñata being beat at the Beto rally the other day. You know if this was a Obama piñata, or some other Democrat the media would have be in an all out tail spin, just like the Covington incident.

Comment

• SAVAGE.....

Comment

• Pretty much on point with crazy eyes and her new green deal.

Comment

• But give up your guns because the govt will protect you.

Comment

Black History Month

Claudette Colvin did it before Rosa Parks. The Rosa incident was staged.

Comment

But give up your guns because the govt will protect you.
                              Yeah we may have to deport all muslims one day. But europe will have to do it first. I bet they'll do it too. Just like they did centuries ago.
                              WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Avery'sDad View Post
                                Claudette Colvin did it before Rosa Parks. The Rosa incident was staged.
                                Yep.

Comment

Working...
                                X