Gun Belt Recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun Belt Recommendations?

I have an SOE and a Wilderness Instructor Belt for EDC and a Magpul belt in Sharkskin for dress carry. Looking to get another belt and wanting to try something different.

Any suggestions?

LTC daily carry, Patrol/Duty carry, or Range wear?

Comment

Sorry I should have specified. Not LEO so no duty belts. Essentially EDC/LTC daily carry and pretty much what I wear at the range as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
        Sorry I should have specified. Not LEO so no duty belts. Essentially EDC/LTC daily carry and pretty much what I wear at the range as well.
        i've got one of big foot gun belts steel core belts

Comment

Has anyone tried the Nexbelt stuff? Kept seeing their ad on the 'grams. Looks like they started off going golf belts or some shit but now have EDC belts in nylon and leather.

Do you need a belt that offers style, comfort and carries your protective gear? Shop Nexbelt gun belts today for belts designed with your needs in mind!

Comment

Ares gear or bust
            2012 GT500

Comment

I have a Crossbreed for my casual belt and a Uncle Mike's for the range.

A good, solid gun belt is the foundation of concealed carry, allowing a holster to be reliable means to stay in place. The Classic Gun Belt by CrossBreed has been recently redesigned, to make it stronger and better than ever!

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

As for leather, Lea bought me a 'Hanks' Belt almost two years ago and I think it's pretty great. It has held up extremely well and looks almost like new still (and I wear it almost every day).

Our entire collection of Men's?USA Made CCW Belts designed for Gun Carry use.

Comment

I've been looking at ratcheting belts like what Kore sells.

Gun Belts Built With Quality Materials for Durability and Comfort. Micro-Adjustable for Perfect Fit and Faster Draw. Trusted by Thousands of Government Officials. Variety of Leather, Nylon, Camo. Shop Now and Save 10%

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post

https://www.koreessentials.com/collections/gun-belts
                    those look pretty slick

Comment

been using these for @ 10 years now
                      Browse our best-selling gun belts - thick, sturdy, and perfect for heavy-duty use. Comfortable enough for daily wear. Shop our premier gun belt selection.
                      It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                        Ares gear or bust
                        This.

But if you want leather the Magpul Tejas belt is a solid go to.
                        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Thanks everybody for the suggestions. Guess I'll start my searching.

Comment

I have an aker that I wear everyday, with or without a pistol. Had it a few years and still in good shape and looks like any regular dress belt.
                            Justin

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post

https://www.koreessentials.com/collections/gun-belts
                              I like that

Comment

Working...
                              X