Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WRX

Comment

• 2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
            Iv been listening to Sturgill a lot lately. I like It Ain't All Flowers.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
              I saw them open up for Iron Maiden, they put on a nice show. They play them a lot on Sirius' Octane channel.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• 2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• WRX

Comment

• My buddies band in his late teens, he was the drummer.
                    Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

Comment

• Here is the side project of the lead singer of Skillet, a lot heavier, and sounds pretty good.

Comment

• There was a time I enjoyed Skillet, but that was at and before their album with monster, afterwards just sucked. This reminds me of the latter.

Comment

• Still can't get enough of this one. ~20 min, 4 songs, that were written over a few year period that didn't make it onto other albums.

Last edited by Strychnine; 12-03-2018, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• Anders Osborne is ALWAYS a good choice when you want to chill the fuck out. He released 2 albums in 2017. DO WORK!

Comment

• Comment

• 4 months since an update hee

Comment

Working...
                                X