SNL Mueller Skit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNL Mueller Skit

Finally, SNL is timely, relevant - and actually funny. Mueller breaks up with the Left.

"The reality is, I don’t think I can give you everything that you want right now. And I think you sense that."

"Soooo… what? You don’t have Trump on collusion?"

LOL!!

Becca K. (Cecily Strong) is shocked to learn Robert Mueller (Kate McKinnon) can't commit to charging President Donald Trump with collusion.#SNL #SNL43Subscri...
    When the government pays, the government controls.

I think the Texas primary might have been a wakeup call for mass media. The red head on The View is getting pressure for bashing Christians. Oprah's PC movie is a failure and America proved we aren't a bunch of racists by making Black Panther the top movie 3 weeks in a row now.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
      I think the Texas primary might have been a wakeup call for mass media. The red head on The View is getting pressure for bashing Christians. Oprah's PC movie is a failure and America proved we aren't a bunch of racists by making Black Panther the top movie 3 weeks in a row now.
      Wakeup call for the media, maybe. Wakeup call for the dumbass Democrats, nope. Why would anyone vote for a party that pledges to raise your taxes and eliminate border security?

The Democrats mulling a run for the White House in 2020 are facing intense pressure from liberals to campaign on abolishing the agency that enforces federal immigration laws, a proposal that was once relegated to the far-left fringe.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
        Why would anyone vote for a party that pledges to raise your taxes and eliminate border security?
        Because you don't pay taxes and/or have family down south looking to come visit.

Comment

47%

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
            Because you don't pay taxes and/or have family down south looking to come visit.
            Most of the blue voters aren't paying much in the line of taxes anyway. At their typical income levels, they are getting so many deductions and refunds, they THINK tax hikes are only being paid by the rich....until their checks get smaller AFTER the election...

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
              47%
              I think something like 40 of those percentile points are people on Social Security. It's not that 47% of Americans are working age adults laying around soaking up welfare payments.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                I think something like 40 of those percentile points are people on Social Security. It's not that 47% of Americans are working age adults laying around soaking up welfare payments.
                Same thing, it is just another tax and spend program.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                  Even rosie has figured out it isn't working. Or she's afraid her mouth will cost her the remake of her last show.
                  Funny how the liberal side shuts up when money is in the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                    Even rosie has figured out it isn't working. Or she's afraid her mouth will cost her the remake of her last show.
                    Funny how the liberal side shuts up when money is in the mix.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...out-trump.html
                    Rosie <> Roseanne

Rosie is an unhinged leftist idiot, Roseanne is more right leaning.

Comment

Rosie <> Roseanne

I find it funny she has had TDS for ever, now her show is trying to make a comeback and she changes her tune.
                      Now she's telling Jimmy to knock of Trump bashing??
                      Hyprocasy what the left does best.

Comment

I sincerely think you are conflating Rosie O'Donnell and Roseanne Barr. They are not the same person.

Comment

Rosie ≠ Roseanne

There you go.

Comment

Working...
                          X