Coffee drinkers - Cold brew?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee drinkers - Cold brew?

For those that drink coffee, how many of you drink cold brew?
    If you don't is it because of the taste, the hipster pretentiousness, or just because you don't want to make it yourself... or because you don't even care about the difference?

Just kicking around an idea. Poll inbound.
    I do - I make my own
    0%
    I do - I buy it
    0%
    I do - but I would like to make my own
    0%
    I don't - it's expensive
    0%
    I don't - that's hipster bullshit
    0%
    I don't - I don't care for the effort
    0%
    I have no idea what any of that is
    0%
    Evil Jose pisses cold brew, and we all like it
    0%

I'll only drink coffee when its cold so I can chug it down. Coffee spells so good, but taste so bad.

Comment

Man, I've been a Folgers breakfast blend drinker every morning for years. When I do go out and can't brew my own, I will hit up StarBIGbucks for a Veranda (blonde) and the Pancake House coffee is great too. That's as are far as go for custom brews.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I just don't like cold brew coffee, and didn't know about it being a hipster thing until now.

Comment

I've made it with my Anova and an old Famous Dave's pickle jar. Not exactly cold brew but you get a similar end result only faster.

https://cafemoto.com/v12-cold-brew-available-to-go/ if you are ever in San Diego. They serve it out of a keg pushed by nitrogen and it's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
            I just don't like cold brew coffee, and didn't know about it being a hipster thing until now.
            It used to be but I think most of them are drinking Kombucha these days. That crap is horrible.

Comment

If you want a quick pick me up then hit up a dunkin dounts for one of their iced coffee concoctions

it's like meth in a cup

Comment

If it's cold then it must be ice cold and a sweet mocha flavor. If hot, just a little bit of sweetener.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post

https://cafemoto.com/v12-cold-brew-available-to-go/ if you are ever in San Diego. They serve it out of a keg pushed by nitrogen and it's awesome.
                  I have been hearing some good things about some Nitro Cold Brew from SBs, but I have yet to try it and its only available at the SBs in uptown and West Legacy SBs Reserve locations.
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    I have been hearing some good things about some Nitro Cold Brew from SBs, but I have yet to try it and its only available at the SBs in uptown and West Legacy SBs Reserve locations.
                    The SB at Clearfork in FW has nitro also... not that most of you are ever over that way.

Comment

I saw it at Starbucks in Alvarado yesterday. Never tried it.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                        The SB at Clearfork in FW has nitro also... not that most of you are ever over that way.
                        I might have to try out the nitro at the SB in West Legacy, see what all the hype is about. I'm not a morning person, at all, I need a couple of cups of java before I interact with people or get into a car.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          I might have to try out the nitro at the SB in West Legacy, see what all the hype is about. I'm not a morning person, at all, I need a couple of cups of java before I interact with people or get into a car.
                          I can only imagine it being akin to a Guinness without the alcohol.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I make my own cold brew with coarse ground beans from Kroger. Nothing expensive. After drinking cold brew, regular coffee tastes burnt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Love it...less acidic.

I need to start making my own.

Comment

Working...
                              X