No announcement yet.

Android phones; what is the bees knees?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Android phones; what is the bees knees?

I hate iphail, but I also hate my current S6. It's slowing down, has some annoying quirks, and (most importantly) the battery life!!! It's horrible! 2550mah battery is pathetic. So, I'm wanting to know what is better than the s6 and has a strong battery. Liking the ruggedness of the s7 active. One can be had used/unlocked for about $350. Im not opposed to some of these chinese versions. Looks to have rave reviews, depending on make and model. Plus that active has a 4000mah battery. Any other ideas?

I enjoy my LG V20

Comment

I'm really digging my Google Pixel. Shit ain't cheap but it's got a great camera, great battery life, fast charging, and it's pretty damn slim (I have the regular one, not the XL).

Comment

The latest and greatest Galaxy is coming out in 2 or 3 weeks.

Comment

I like my s5 active. It has its quirks but all in all it does what I need and probably a lot of other shit I don't. New galaxy has a bigger battery but also has a 4k screen so I'm not sure that it'll have great battery life.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by 4.0x3.48 View Post
            Yuuuuuuuuupp

Comment

Originally posted by 4.0x3.48 View Post
              Yeah but will this new one come with the exploding battery feature that the Note had?

Comment

Thats why i carry two phones, incase I drop charge on one I have the other .

Option for the battery issue. The girlfriend bought me one these portable chargers. This one charges my s4 pretty fast. One may say, well it's something else i have to carry but if you need it carry it.

Comment

I like my Galaxy S7. Wish it had a longer battery life though. About a day and a half, with moderate use.
                  WH

Comment

Just jumped from the Galaxy s6 to the LG G6. Absolutely loving the phone, and my god the battery life is so much better.

I use the fingerprint sensor a lot, and the s8 moving it to the top, besides the camera, wasn't going to fit me. Also, I absolutely hate the edge screens. Those were the two reasons I went with the G6 instead of waiting for the S8.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                      Yeah but will this new one come with the exploding battery feature that the Note had?
                      I haven't heard of them including that feature this go-around, but I hope not. I want to get a new tablet at least, possibly a newer phone too, but not if they explode.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                        No but the current Iphone and it's headphones have this feature if you really want it.

Comment

I got a Galaxy S8+ last week and I'm loving it. It's very similar to my old S7, but seems to run a little faster and has a few more bells and whistles. I'm digging the iris scanner to unlock the phone - works awesome.

Comment

Gs8 has the newest cpu and is a good phone, but they're fragile, so I opted for the G6 and love it so far.

Comment

BLU Life ONE X2 Mini is a good cheap phone

Comment

Working...
                              X