Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
    Lots of people off the show now, and did I understand Bran's vision correctly that Jon Snow is the son of Robert Barathian? I guess I need to re-watch the episode... there was a lot going on.
    Spoilers:

The King's guard were put there to protect Lyanna by Rhaegar. Jon is a Targaryen. From my understanding, the rightful claimant to the Iron throne. Danny is his Aunt but I don't understand that, Rhaegar was the original King's son. Doesn't matter.....Jon gets a dragon at his bar mitzvah.
    Last edited by noshine4mine; 06-27-2016, 09:15 AM.

Comment

• So can jon resist fire and not get burned by it?

Comment

• Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
        So can jon resist fire and not get burned by it?
        Apparently he's immune to knives. :P

Seriously, we don't know. He burned his hand when he killed the white walker with a lamp that was attacking Lord Commander mormont. Danny also burned her hands picking up a dragon egg that was in a fire early on so who knows.
        Last edited by noshine4mine; 06-27-2016, 09:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by noshine4mine View Post
          Danny also burned her hands picking up a dragon egg that was in a fire early on so who knows.
          No she didn't. One of her handmaidens did, but Dany was completely fine. They've been consistent with that one.

You're right about Jon burning his hand though.

Comment

• So what the fuck was the flower drawing thing with the paper Dormer gave the G-mom on the down low, they just say fuck all that story line? There was a plot there..

How does Arya still have access to faceless faces? The "assassins" just leave her alone now?

I feel like they are cutting tons of shit out and I'm not reading the fucking books.
            sigpic

Comment

• that score last night was phenomenal.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
              www.hppmotorsports.com
              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                How does Arya still have access to faceless faces? The "assassins" just leave her alone now?
                yea.. that's just one of those logistics that doesn't need to work out b/c tv. either that or arya flayed a chicks face off to use for this kill.
                www.hppmotorsports.com
                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                  So what the fuck was the flower drawing thing with the paper Dormer gave the G-mom on the down low, they just say fuck all that story line? There was a plot there..
                  I think that was just her sign to say that she wasn't brainwashed, just doing her best to deal with the situation and was still loyal to her house.

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                  She could have pocketed a few before bouncing from the house of black and white.

Comment

• Two ways to do it wear a dead persons face or by spell . She asked when she first got at the house of black and white about it and they told her it takes a lot of training to do it.

Comment

• [QUOTE=BLAKE;1583761]I think that was just her sign to say that she wasn't brainwashed, just doing her best to deal with the situation and was still loyal to her house.

The high sparrow also indicated he wanted Lady Ollenna to come clean or some shit. Seems to me Margery was trying to get her out of there before the high sparrow got to her.

Comment

• Comment

• Fuckin LOL!

Comment

• Great score. Excellent ending. Respectable body count for a GoT season finale.

However, I don't think Daenerys immediate destination is sailing to King's Landing. I think she is going either to Dorne or Dragonstone.

And I'm not sure she'll every sit on the Iron Throne. Not after reading George R.R. Martin's comments about "A Dream of Spring"

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                              Great score. Excellent ending. Respectable body count for a GoT season finale.

However, I don't think Daenerys immediate destination is sailing to King's Landing. I think she is going either to Dorne or Dragonstone.

And I'm not sure she'll every sit on the Iron Throne. Not after reading George R.R. Martin's comments about "A Dream of Spring"
                              They sure are building her up a lot. It would be the ultimate plot twist to have her die right before taking power.

Also, I think the best final scene would be someone throwing that throne out a window saying F this thing.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X