Will Smith punches Chris Rock after he jokes about his wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Smith punches Chris Rock after he jokes about his wife

LOLZ. He hits like a puss. Typical limp wristed Hollywood type. Jokes just kept coming after the love tap.

CN

Comment

Not sure I buy it. Ratings on shows like this are about zero. Looks kinds staged

Comment

I'll believe WWE is real before I'll believe that that slap was real. No way Chris Rock takes an actual slap with that much wind up that well.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

I think it was real. I think Rock handled it pretty well all things considered, and Smith looks like an insecure bitch.

Comment

Who fucking cares. Didn't watch the Oscars....don't plan to watch the Oscars next year...and fuck all those far left loony overpaid actors. For that matter...fuck all of Hollywood.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                Bwahahahahahahah!

Comment

Yeah, I don't think it was real... but I'm also NEVER going to watch any of these stupid shows. The only time I ever see any of them is highlights of Ricky Gervais roasting those assholes, he's said worse and no one has the balls to go slap him.
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

smith said he was going to bring chaos to the show . staged . thats why he slapped him instead of decking him .

Comment

I was on the fence until i watched it in slow motion, i say staged.

Comment

Comment

if the academy takes Will's Oscar away from him then it was real btw you can fuck his wife. You just can’t fuck with his wife!

Comment

Man, he wigged out!
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X