No announcement yet.

THE BIG DISTRACTION NOW IS 23 states would ban abortion in a post-Roe America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE BIG DISTRACTION NOW IS 23 states would ban abortion in a post-Roe America

i was wish George Carlin was still around

Comment

Yes we could use George right now. He was part comedian, part prophet and smart. Stupid people are a huge problem right now.

I told my wife, I’m so happy killing babies is now the highest virtue and biggest problem in our country. Clearly the border crisis, poverty, hunger, climate change, war in Ukraine, voter rights…. All of that has been solved.

F the entire lot of liars and thieves. Once you start to see all the BS for what it is, it cannot be unseen. Antifa making a comeback…. Must be an election soon or something. I’m sure mass mail in voting is back on the menu too.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        Yes we could use George right now. He was part comedian, part prophet and smart. Stupid people are a huge problem right now.

I told my wife, I’m so happy killing babies is now the highest virtue and biggest problem in our country. Clearly the border crisis, poverty, hunger, climate change, war in Ukraine, voter rights…. All of that has been solved.

F the entire lot of liars and thieves. Once you start to see all the BS for what it is, it cannot be unseen. Antifa making a comeback…. Must be an election soon or something. I’m sure mass mail in voting is back on the menu too.
        The biggest problem with stupid people is that they don't know they are stupid.

Comment

they damn sure dont want folks watching 2000 mules . they just tried the same shit again in Georgia .

Comment

Hats off to Ukraine for winning the war against Putin’s stormtroopers.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
              they damn sure dont want folks watching 2000 mules . they just tried the same shit again in Georgia .
              Not enough people will watch it to matter. And even if everyone watched it most people won’t get it. They have millions of videos of people standing there watching people stuff ballot boxes and nothing happened. Millions of felonies and no arrests and there won’t be any. Lawlessness is the new cool.

Comment

just think where we would be if that butt ugly hag had been elected .

Comment

just think where we would be if that butt ugly hag had been elected .
                  are you talking about Hillary Clinton? hell at this point i think she would've done a better job than Biden

Comment

that evil bitch is the one who taught biden . i firmly believe she is the one who began the destruction of the democrat party. bill wasn't half bad until she started running things .

Comment

that evil bitch is the one who taught biden . i firmly believe she is the one who began the destruction of the democrat party. bill wasn't half bad until she started running things .
                      maybe so

Comment

have an old friend who has lived in Arkansas all his life . he said she was an evil bitch back then . kickbacks from trucking and slaughter houses . they liked bill but hated her ass .

Comment

Dems gonna get massacred in the mid terms. I'm glad putin's kicking the EU (and biden's) ass. Maybe the EU will break up over this. Wouldn't that be nice. Let nationalism rise again. They said Putin has cost joe biden's family billions. hahaha good
                          WH

Comment

They’ll just do more of what they do……. No one is prosecuting anyone, so they will do it even more.

Comment

Could be, but when political winds shift they can just wipe you out, all of a sudden. Things that seem set in stone forever just disappear in a month. Might happen to the dems, the maga populism thing looks like it's here to stay. Slowly taking over the republican party. The dems are taking a real beating outside of the government. If they can't control the narrative they are fucked. And they just lost the primary means of that control to someone who appears to be pretty based.
                              WH

Comment

Working...
                              X