Pounded in the butt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pounded in the butt

Rear ended by a young woman on the DNT this afternoon. Not satisfying in the least. New bumper and maybe tailgate for the F150. Complete rebuild of the front end for her Corolla. Sorry for her luck.

Did she use lube?

Comment

Never

Comment

Comment

I had the exact opposite happen in late 2017 - I rear ended a Carolla-ish car in my 2011 F150. She got out, looked at her rear bumper and drove off.

My truck looked like I hit a concrete wall. The lower bumper was folded out but there was no damage above that. Ended up with roughly $10k in damages once it was all taken apart (intercooler, frame horns, etc)

First time I've seen a car and truck tangle and the truck come out the sore loser.

Comment

You're poor luck since talking trash to me makes me smile.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
              looool

Comment

You need to find some pain along with a good chiropractor. I recommend 360 Chiropractic in Frisco, dr. Matt is a badass. I'd recommend a good vulture Pi lawyer but the one I knew the best accidentally killed himself with cocaine.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I try and keep the ball hitch on my Suburban and truck.

Got bumped at a stop light a couple years back. Ball went through the guys bumper, hit the frame and never touched my bumper.

Driver didn't get it but I told him he scratched my ball.
                  Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                    ... and maybe tailgate for the F150
                    Did she not see you before the collision? Usually if there is a last minute effort when the brakes are slammed the nose will go down under the car that is hit.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      Did she not see you before the collision? Usually if there is a last minute effort when the brakes are slammed the nose will go down under the car that is hit.
                      via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

Hey so, before you got pounded in the butt did you put your plug in? We told you to plug your hole a few days ago and now your ass gets pounded. Shitty luck. Maybe you can reach around while your ass is getting fixed and have your plug fixed too

I put a new set of michelins on the truck 2 months ago, nail in the sidewall today. I didn't buy the extra road hazard. This looks like about $200.00 worth of a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          She was on the brakes, I think it just took some paint off with her crumpled hood.

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
                            Hey so, before you got pounded in the butt did you put your plug in? We told you to plug your hole a few days ago and now your ass gets pounded. Shitty luck. Maybe you can reach around while your ass is getting fixed and have your plug fixed too

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=70127
                            Nope, still have the nail in it. I have convinced myself to just plug it though.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                              Nope, still have the nail in it. I have convinced myself to just plug it though.
                              Yes! Can't wait to read the thread where the plug fucks you over. I'm on a roll over here.

Comment

Working...
                              X