Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Romo

Where will he land? Last I heard he wants H-Town

I will LMAO if he goes there I have so many friends and fam that are Texan fans that have talked chet about him since day 1
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Broncos need a decent qb bad
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

He needs to just retire..

Comment

Texans would have a major cap problem if they picked up Romo. I'm thinking Chiefs or Broncos. People are talking about the Jets, but I don't think he would even consider that regardless of money. He'd end up in a wheel chair behind the Jets O-line.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
          Broncos need a decent qb bad
          Broncos need an offensive line and a coaching staff that isn't trying to win the 1998 Super Bowl.

Comment

He is going to be cut and then resign as the cowboys back up qb.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
              Texans would have a major cap problem if they picked up Romo. I'm thinking Chiefs or Broncos. People are talking about the Jets, but I don't think he would even consider that regardless of money. He'd end up in a wheel chair behind the Jets O-line.
              Houston would have been ideal if not for that retarded contract they gave Osweiler.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                the hell he is.

He knows he's got 2, maybe 3 years of a decent payday left in him. He'll opt for the money, then retire

Comment

he's gonna stay put with the cowboys or Kansas City Chiefs

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    I think he wants to play not be back up
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I think he's going to stick around. Jerry will tell him he has a chance to win back the starter spot. He's a hell of a lot better option than Sanchez or Kellen Moore as a backup.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                        he's gonna stay put with the cowboys or Kansas City Chiefs
                        Why and why?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          Why and why?

His current contract carries a $24.7 million cap hit for the 2017 season. Releasing him only saves the Cowboys $5.1 million against the cap if they do it straight up. That’s not exactly enough room to add a player of potentially similar impact.

KC could save $9.4 million against the cap by cutting Smith, or they could attempt to get draft compensation from another team by putting him on the market. I think he'll end up playing for KC, the last time Alex Smith threw the ball longer than 25 yards was in 2012! haha...

Comment

I'd like to see him retire with a star on his helmet, not chasing a couple extra bucks like Emmit did.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                              I'd like to see him retire with a star on his helmet, not chasing a couple extra bucks like Emmit did.
                              Emmitt didn't have anything left. Romo does, if he doesn't get killed
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                              X