No announcement yet.

How bout them Stars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blew it. At least they scored. Never have figured out why the stars never keep the hammer down when ahead. This playoff run will end quickly. My two other favorites at least have a chance. The avalanche have a really good team and I can see them go far. The other is the capitals, so at least I can go for one of those.

CN

Comment

• Stars win in Shootout

Hell of a last 10 minutes of this game

Comment

• Puck drop at 4:30 today, here we go! Don't have a good felling, but anything can happen I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
          Wow. Seguin and Dickinson, Reaves and Lehner took a knee. ��
          Just when I thought there’s no way this could infiltrate Hockey, looks like it has. I’ll give up watching NHL too and go right to KHL if this bullshit continues.

Haven’t watched the NFL in two years and gave up on the NBA like 10 years ago.
          Yup. I’m out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
            Puck drop at 4:30 today, here we go! Don't have a good felling, but anything can happen I guess.
            Tuned in when I got home and it went from 0-2 to 2-2 in like 10 seconds. Stars have looked pretty trash most of the time since the restart but I'm just enjoying hockey while we have it

Comment

• Last 2 games they played pretty good. Not good enough for a cup, but better nonetheless. The 2-0 loss could have been a win. Today with the o/t win was a decent one.

CN

Comment

• Been a roller coaster of a series, interested to see what happens this evening. 4:30 puck drop.

Comment

• Went down 3-0, so I said fuck it and went for a bike ride, I come back and it was 3-3 and now I saw the 4-3 on the power play, bad ass!
                  Last edited by Rick Modena; 08-20-2020, 10:12 PM.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• 5 6 7-3
                    Last edited by Rick Modena; 08-20-2020, 10:57 PM.
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Almost turned it off too, since it was so early in the game and they were not even trying. Figured game 7 was inevitable. I stuck it out and can’t believe how this game is going. Hopefully they keep the hammer down and finish. I don’t see them doing too well against Colorado, but we will see.

CN

Comment

• This team scores in bunches, it was three goals and now four after they scored nada on their power play, all within 5 minutes.
                        Last edited by Rick Modena; 08-24-2020, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• Holy crap, 2 games to 0 against the avs, did not see this coming.

CN

Comment

• Kick ass and lol at the Lanche having a PP and an empty net and getting powned. And also lol at EN goal with 10 seconds left from full ice away by Oleksiak.

Comment

• Originally posted by CyaNide View Post
                              Holy crap, 2 games to 0 against the avs, did not see this coming.

CN
                              I know right?!
                              No one was giving them a chance against the Avalanche and now we're up 2-0 and both games they are playing very well as a team.

Comment

• Fuck yeah!

All knotted up...

Comment

Working...
                                X