History Channel: SIX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History Channel: SIX

Anyone watching this? 8 episodes were ordered. Something to watch/pass the time I guess.

I watched it. It wasn't great but it was entertaining enough that I'll keep watching it.

Comment

Downloading now
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I dvr'd it. It was ok not great great but I'll keep watching it for now.
        "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

First episode was a little slow, but Walt Goggins on Justified was amazing.. So I'm hoping this picks up
          Last edited by Silverback; 01-26-2017, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Great series. Their technical advisers are really good. Their advisers on Boko are spot on. I think the Dubai thing is far fetched though. Their intel services are first rate in this world and it never could have been pulled off. Second, no one hits in Dubai or causes problems there because Dubai holds all the money for such factions.

Loving it so far.

Comment

I've enjoyed watching it so far. The way I see it, it's TV and to be expected there will be some things far fetched. I take it for what it is, entertaining TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                First episode was a little slow, but Walt Goggins on Justified was amazing.. So I'm hoping this picks up
                I'm a big fan of Walton Goggins. He's been a solid actor in a lot of things from The Shield to Vice Principles.

Show started off a little slow but I'll keep watching.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

So far so good. Reminds me of the TV show, The Unit. Production values seem to be pretty good and the story keeps me interested.

Comment

I think it's a great show. The action doesn't mean much to me but the the brotherhood between these guys is what I enjoy the most

Comment

Great series. Season two ordered and expected in 2018.

I like the subtle drops like the "Blackriflesmatter" patch on the plate carrier.

Comment

Is that what that patch said? I caught it but didn't bother to pause and rewind and figured it was a BLM patch. Pretty cool!!!!

Great action show. Wasn't sure if the story line was going to be good or not but so far I have not been disappointed.

Comment

Ended up being better than I thought. Looking forward to season 2 in a million years.

Comment

Just saw the last episode and I can't say I saw it happening like that.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                              Just saw the last episode and I can't say I saw it happening like that.
                              Nope. Definitely was unexpected.

Comment

Working...
                              X