Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dammit I can't find the commercial where she walks up mad as hell and tells him she is leaving him. Then his cell phone starts chiming with missed messages.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      Dammit I can't find the commercial where she walks up mad as hell and tells him she is leaving him. Then his cell phone starts chiming with missed messages.
      The t mobile commercial with the missed texts? I bet you could google that and find it.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
        You fail at internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          The t mobile commercial with the missed texts? I bet you could google that and find it.
          The T Mobile part is what I couldn't remember. Cmon you know it fits. LOL
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Save me a place in Hell fellas!!

Seriously, I hope the OP is doing better and everything came out ok.
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Haha no I agree it was a perfect match for this.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                Nor have I, either.

But how quality can a chick be that dates a guy who is 5'6"?

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  8 pages.
                  Originally posted by Probie View Post
                  Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
                  About 9 pages
                  Originally posted by SEB View Post
                  Im calling 10 pages
                  39 pages.

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

16 pages
                    Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• 5 pages if we get no responses from the two main players, eleventy-billion if they show up in this thread again.

Comment

• One takeaway lesson from this thread is that you shall stay tethered to your cell phone 24/7.

Comment

• I'm disappointed in you guys so far. The tags for this thread are severely lacking...

Comment

• Wait, isn't this the same guy that made a thread one day about repowering/upgrading a dildo?

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• For those of you who give a crap, docs doubt it is an ectopic pregnancy, but just MAJOR female issues.

She got some major duty pain killers at the ER\Doc (2 times in past 12 hours) and will be fine, although there may be some day surgery soon in her future.

Thanks to those few who gave the well wishes, to the rest of the internet warriors:

You're welcome for the drama....

Comment

• Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
                                For those of you who give a crap, docs doubt it is an ectopic pregnancy, but just MAJOR female issues.

She got some major duty pain killers at the ER\Doc (2 times in past 12 hours) and will be fine, although there may be some day surgery soon in her future.

Thanks to those few who gave the well wishes, to the rest of the internet warriors:

You're welcome for the drama....
                                Hope all is well with you and your's, and tighten up that pimp hand a bit...

Comment

Working...
                                X