X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Target credit card scandal

Good to know, thanks for the post.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Shoulda shopped at walmart...
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I used a Target REDCard for a transaction that cleared on December 10th, but there has been no other activity on my account since.

Comment

thanks. i'll keep an eye out on my credit card statement. so far it's all fine.

normally i never shop anywhere not called amazon.com but i did all my angel tree shopping at target.
          www.hppmotorsports.com
          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Card canceled. Thanks for the heads up!
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I always thought these things would never happen to me, but I got two weird charges on my American Express (one was from France).

After I brought it to the attention of AMEX, they sent me a letter that "one of their merchants had been compromised" and I have a new card and the fraudulent charges credited.

I'm glad I am super picky and watch my statements like crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                I always thought these things would never happen to me, but I got two weird charges on my American Express (one was from France).

After I brought it to the attention of AMEX, they sent me a letter that "one of their merchants had been compromised" and I have a new card and the fraudulent charges credited.

I'm glad I am super picky and watch my statements like crazy.
                They shoulda caught it not you. especially with a charge from france.

Comment

Some details on the breach malware

WRX

Comment

"The sources said the attackers appeared to then establish a control server inside Target's internal network that "served as a central repository for data hoovered by all of the infected point-of-sale devices." The attackers appear to have had persistent access to the internal server, an ability that allowed them to periodically log in and collect the pilfered data."

I heard that it was at least partially an inside job...they apparently located an actual machine in their corpnet that had to have been put there by someone with internal access.
                    70' Chevelle RagTop
                    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

BofA sent me a new debit card. i cant wait to go re-set up all my autopays.

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                      X