U.S. Embassy Bagdhad is under attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S. Embassy Bagdhad is under attack

Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear.

Time to win some hearts and minds.

Two in the heart, one in the mind.

Livestream

Comment

well fuck.

Comment

Shocking...

Comment

Makes me wonder exactly what former secretary of state and failed presidential candidate John Kerry has been talking to Iran about lately. Coincidentally his stepson used to manage a hedge fund with Hunter Biden until he joined the Burisma board.

Nothing to see here folks. Just a completely organic protest of Iranian backed militia members trying to take over an American embassy. CNN is probably searching youtube right now to find a video to blame it on.

Comment

Attacking US citizens in our embassy? I’d put them on an Express train to meet their maker and their creator can figure it out.

Comment

Nothing a couple of B-52 & B2’s can’t solve...

Comment

How long will it take Cuomo, Pelosi, etc to come out and blame it on Trump and his mean spirited self.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                  Makes me wonder exactly what former secretary of state and failed presidential candidate John Kerry has been talking to Iran about lately. Coincidentally his stepson used to manage a hedge fund with Hunter Biden until he joined the Burisma board.

Nothing to see here folks. Just a completely organic protest of Iranian backed militia members trying to take over an American embassy. CNN is probably searching youtube right now to find a video to blame it on.
                  https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...doZEnU2j3LLzQ4

Iranian militia leader Hadi al-Amiri, one of several identified as leading an attack on the U.S. embassy in Baghdad on Tuesday, reportedly visited the White House in 2011 during the presidency of Barack Obama.

Comment

The 3 degrees of blame; Global Warming, Donald Trump, or racism.

Comment

Shocking. (Not shocking)

Comment

I suspect a measured response coming -- measured to make sure and inflict proper damage with minimal risk to US forces. Swing a big hammer and you only have to hit the nail once or twice. This is going to get interesting quickly!

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                          I suspect a measured response coming -- measured to make sure and inflict proper damage with minimal risk to US forces. Swing a big hammer and you only have to hit the nail once or twice. This is going to get interesting quickly!
                          Well if nothing else I'm hoping the bills on that plane load of cash Obama gave the Iranians were marked so we can at least prove exactly whose paying these guys.

Comment

Iraq is one of those middle eastern countries that was/would be better off with a dictator in charge, brutal though that can be to the part of the populace that gets on his bad side. A couple of others that come to mind are Libya and Iran...Libya needs the return of a strongarm general in charge and Iran was better off under the Shah than it is under the theocracy it is now.

Comment

^^^ Crazy people need a boot on their neck to keep them in line. Just look at what has happened in the hoodrat shithole cities in the US where the police have backed off of keeping the folks inline.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                              X