Boys vs. Seaitches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys vs. Seaitches

I'll start this off. Please beat them so that way I can haz my NFC West Championship.

With Zeke coming back I think Dallas will run all over them.
    Todd Gurley had 150 yards rushing before being pulled midway of the 3rd Quarter. In the past I would think that Seattle would come out with a point to prove. Those days however I think are sliding away.

Hawks - 13
    Cowboys - 31
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Dallas gonna win 27-14
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

That team is on its way down And we are on the middle of the pack, which is par for the course...

Boys - 38
      Seacocks - 19
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Boys - 31
        Seabirds - 13
        17' Coyote | MGW | BMR | STEEDA | STAINLESS WORKS | E85 TUNED |

Comment

Zeke 27
          Seafawks 17
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Boys 17 sea chickens 13 won't be near as much fun as you all think.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              Boys 17 sea chickens 13 won't be near as much fun as you all think.
              I agree with this. They'll squeak out another lucky win against a bad team
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

'Boys 24
                Seahawks 21

Comment

The Cowboys need the following to make the playoffs.

1. Cowboys must win out
                  2. Lions need to lose (currently losing to the Bengals in the 4th quarter)
                  3. They need the Saints, Falcons, or Panthers to lose out.

Right now the Falcons and Panthers are BOTH losing in the 4th quarter. The Falcons and Panthers play each other next week. So if both teams and the Lions lose today, the Cowboys regain control of their playoff destiny.

So fingers crossed for the Cowboys.

Comment

Detroit lost to the Bengals.
                    Falcons lost to the Saints.
                    Panthers won.

Cowboys must win out and they need Carolina to beat the Falcons next week in Atlanta. That would make them the 6th seed.

Comment

Bitch ass dez bitches and moans then coughs up the ball the next play. Dude needs to get his shit together!

Comment

Originally posted by robray5.0 View Post
                        Bitch ass dez bitches and moans then coughs up the ball the next play. Dude needs to get his shit together!
                        Garrett’s replacement needs to trade him.

To Cleveland.

Comment

We went to the game, it was pretty fucking boring... Best part was sitting next to Seattle's #26's Dad and twin brother, they were pretty funny. I was surprised how many sea chicken fans there were there. But then again, a lot of Cowboy fans probably sold their tickets since the team kinda stunk it up recently.

Comment

Man not to add salt in the wound, but I'm glad we took care of business against the Titans.

Even with a few drinks after winning our division, yea that was quite the shit show. Dez needs to go. I say the same things about Tavon Austin but at least he doesn't have the attitude that Dez has. Same could be said about Sammy Watkins but again not the ego.

Hell either have him restructure or just cut him. He's not worth that contract he got.
                            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                            Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                              Man not to add salt in the wound, but I'm glad we took care of business against the Titans.

Even with a few drinks after winning our division, yea that was quite the shit show. Dez needs to go. I say the same things about Tavon Austin but at least he doesn't have the attitude that Dez has. Same could be said about Sammy Watkins but again not the ego.

Hell either have him restructure or just cut him. He's not worth that contract he got.
                              get rid of dez and williams.

Comment

Working...
                              X