No announcement yet.

Congrats to AMP (and Sam) for getting internet famous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like typical sam with threats of bodily harm... same shit he used to do here.

I don't have first hand knowledge of the event buy if you read the events of what happened it's pretty obvious he's trying to cover his ass after a failed attempt to buy a car at a discount. His cover story just doesn't make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
      I don't know anyone involved, as an outsider, once Sam tried to negotiate a price on the "damaged" vehicle, this tells me this was a scam, not a joke.

As soon as Driven had seen the shavings and started freaking out, thats when you say " I'm just fucking with you" if this was a joke.
      Sam didnt do shit. He wasnt there.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I'm surprised SVO hasn't chimed in about the time he played a practical joke on someone "back in the day" blah blah blah.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
          I'm surprised SVO hasn't chimed in about the time he played a practical joke on someone "back in the day" blah blah blah.
          He invented metal shavings and is waiting on his royalty.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post

That's fucking awesome!
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
              This is greatness.... Recovering from this might take a while, if ever
              It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                Sam didnt do shit. He wasnt there.
                I reread it, you're right, it was I guess one of his employees then.

Comment

I took my post down, I'm sure you only saw it because you have your name on a search result monitoring site. The important thing I have to say is the name of your dead friend was never released. I don't care about your career, if it was a joke or not, you are accountable for your friends life. It shows a pattern of being your friend. You may not see it clearly but you need to own your mistakes and ask forgiveness not defend yourself when you have nothing to stand on. You're never given forgiveness until you ask for it

It's dfwstangs anyways. You're just worried about Google search results

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                    I don't do underhanded shit to rip people off. Is that chime in enough to satisfy you?
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
                      I took my post down, I'm sure you only saw it because you have your name on a search result monitoring site. The important thing I have to say is the name of your dead friend was never released. I don't care about your career, if it was a joke or not, you are accountable for your friends life. It shows a pattern of being your friend. You may not see it clearly but you need to own your mistakes and ask forgiveness not defend yourself when you have nothing to stand on. You're never given forgiveness until you ask for it

It's dfwstangs anyways. You're just worried about Google search results
                      Did someone pm you about it? I went back over the thread and don't see anyone complaining. Maybe I missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        Did someone pm you about it? I went back over the thread and don't see anyone complaining. Maybe I missed it.
                        I haz confusion as well...

Comment

Lmao!
                          Attached Files
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                            I haz confusion as well...
                            Prick Modena probably deleted some comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Prick Modena probably deleted some comments.
                              Nah, not me.

I like the name though, I might have Kyler change it...

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                Nah, not me.

I like the name though, I might have Kyler change it...
                                Kyler is busy looking for dowel pins.

Comment

Working...
                                X