• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now you need to stuff some big tires back there

Comment

• Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
      Now you need to stuff some big tires back there

I think I may have to run Fox axles though. To get the wheels in a bit more than they are , I don’t want them this close to the quarter panel .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Cut it down or use a narrower rear end. Or talk to Shaun about making flares.

Comment

• Based on that photo, I'd go fox axles for sure, you canmodifu sn95 brackets to use the disc brakes with fox length axles. Helped a buddy do it on his fox couple

Comment

• Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
            Based on that photo, I'd go fox axles for sure, you canmodifu sn95 brackets to use the disc brakes with fox length axles. Helped a buddy do it on his fox couple

Yeah saw someone on Facebook send me a link to how to do it. Luckily I have some extra brackets to cut up.

Comment

• What size wheel and tire are in the last picture?

Comment

• 17x10.5 with a 275/40/17

Comment

• Picking all this up this weekend

Comment

• Couldnt find a whole Eleanor package?
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• 1967 Mustang coupe Build.

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                      Couldnt find a whole Eleanor package?

I’m not gonna do the Eleanor front end or flares. I’ll have the side skirts for the exhaust. And I want to use the r style front valance

Gotta drive to near Houston to get all of this stuff but I could NOT pass on this deal.

May actually end up not using the hood either so that may be for sale once I get it. I’m not quite sold on it yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtotin View Post
                        I’m not gonna do the Eleanor front end or flares. I’ll have the side skirts for the exhaust. And I want to use the r style front valance

Gotta drive to near Houston to get all of this stuff but I could NOT pass on this deal.

May actually end up not using the hood either so that may be for sale once I get it. I’m not quite sold on it yet.

Of the aftermarket hoods for these cars, the straight cowl and that hood are the only two I like.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                          Of the aftermarket hoods for these cars, the straight cowl and that hood are the only two I like.

Yeah I’m considering the straight cowl instead. I really like that look

Comment

• Had to uncover the spot welds.

Got it cut out. Gonna grind down the winner part and get ready to add the wheel well.

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• That hood looks good.

Comment

Working...
                                X