No announcement yet.

What are yall gonna do about the virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here an opinion from a very smart man.

Comment

• Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
      This is nothing new. When I worked in Austin we got a similar letter stating that as railroad employees we were critical infrastructure for shipping of emergency supplies and given an exemption at road blocks, checkpoints etc during a hurricane. We were given an exemption letter today where I work (BNSF). I've been at the hospital on and off since 1:30am dealing with my father who drove himself to the hospital with chest pains. The hospital was locked down at 7pm tonight and me and my sister were told that we were the last visitors at the hospital for the foreseeable future (Charleton Methodist). His nurse told me they have multiple Covid-19 patients and are running out of supplies. This just hit home for me. My father is in the hospital for basically congestive heart failure and we were told we cannot visit him anymore until this Virus situation gets better...or until he becomes critical. I'm not in a real good place right now.
      Praying for him man. Hope he gets better.

Comment

• Man I'm getting awful tired of hearing Cuomo demand almost the nation's ventilators after their govt screwed this up so bad.

Comment

This is nothing new. When I worked in Austin we got a similar letter stating that as railroad employees we were critical infrastructure for shipping of emergency supplies and given an exemption at road blocks, checkpoints etc during a hurricane. We were given an exemption letter today where I work (BNSF). I've been at the hospital on and off since 1:30am dealing with my father who drove himself to the hospital with chest pains. The hospital was locked down at 7pm tonight and me and my sister were told that we were the last visitors at the hospital for the foreseeable future (Charleton Methodist). His nurse told me they have multiple Covid-19 patients and are running out of supplies. This just hit home for me. My father is in the hospital for basically congestive heart failure and we were told we cannot visit him anymore until this Virus situation gets better...or until he becomes critical. I'm not in a real good place right now.
          Prayers for your pops! Hope he gets better quickly.

Comment

Man i'm sorry, hopefully this changes for the better for you asap.

Comment

Fuck man, so sorry to hear.
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

• https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...FKGbqsZbpwP8ms

21 Million Chinese Cellphone Users Disappear in Three Months of Pandemic

The opacity of the Chinese Communist government obliges responsible outside observers to look for clues to the truth of the coronavirus epidemic, instead of merely repeating official information without question.

The official count from China is 3,277 fatalities from 81,171 infections as of Tuesday, but the Epoch Times noted the troubling disappearance of some 21 million cell phone accounts in China over the past three months – an unprecedented decline that hints at more fatalities than Beijing is prepared to admit...

Makes you wonder if the death toll is far greater than reported, or if too many people lost their accounts due to non-payment.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post

Makes you wonder if the death toll is far greater than reported, or if too many people lost their accounts due to non-payment.
                  Or to put it in less sensationalist terms Chinese telecom providers lost 1.3% of their existing subscribers this year so far. Coinciding with a global pandemic and shut down borders.

This could be due to the economy, lack of migrant workers or any number of things. Lots of areas have turned on 5G networks, depending on how it's configured you may not need a conventional cellular account to access systems any more. It doesn't mean 21 million people died from the virus.

Comment

• dd the coronavirus stimulus package bill get passed today?

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                      dd the coronavirus stimulus package bill get passed today?
                      no. It got moved to the next phase...debates.

Comment

• The governor just shut down Idaho for 21 days

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                          The governor just shut down Idaho for 21 days
                          Wow. Guess you have time to go riding now.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                            https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...FKGbqsZbpwP8ms

21 Million Chinese Cellphone Users Disappear in Three Months of Pandemic

The opacity of the Chinese Communist government obliges responsible outside observers to look for clues to the truth of the coronavirus epidemic, instead of merely repeating official information without question.

The official count from China is 3,277 fatalities from 81,171 infections as of Tuesday, but the Epoch Times noted the troubling disappearance of some 21 million cell phone accounts in China over the past three months – an unprecedented decline that hints at more fatalities than Beijing is prepared to admit...

One of the first bloggers arrested back in January, said when China was reporting 7k infected and 119 deaths, that he saw the papwork showing 154,900 infected and saw more bodies in one room than the "total" China officially reported. I would not trust China at all, but we have no visibility to the truth.
                            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                            86 SVO - Sold
                            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Fortunately we have other data sources from across the globe that can be trusted, so China doesn't matter in terms of data sets to help us prepare and understand how the virus spreads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                                Fortunately we have other data sources from across the globe that can be trusted, so China doesn't matter in terms of data sets to help us prepare and understand how the virus spreads.
                                Agreed.
                                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                                86 SVO - Sold
                                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Working...
                                X