No announcement yet.

How bout them Stars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck it, no one gave us a chance against Colo and after giving up a 3-1 lead everyone thought we was toast \, bring that shit!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Fuckin' A boys!!!

Comment

• That was an actual star’s kind of game. If they play like that the rest of the way out we have a good chance to go all the way.

CN

Comment

• Kick ass game, but you can tell that's a good team, they seem to spent a lot of time on our end but we suffocated them fools!
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• The fatigue is starting to show for the Stars. They had 6 days off waiting for the winner of our series and it showed tonight. We looked.like were playing on tennis shoes the whole game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              The fatigue is starting to show for the Stars. They had 6 days off waiting for the winner of our series and it showed tonight. We looked.like were playing on tennis shoes the whole game.

They had the same amount of time off as the stars. Lightening finished their series early. Everyone else had game 7. Definitely a step behind all game.

CN

Comment

• Ryan Reaves is gonna come for someones head. I predict him and Corey Perry go at it at some point.

Comment

• Pulled that one off. I was afraid of bad things happening when they were sitting on 2-1 lead.

CN

Comment

• Pulled another one off. Khudobin is up 3 games to the golden showers 1.

CN

Comment

• Bad ass!

One win away from the Stanley Cup...

Comment

• Welp, they're in the show!

Comment

• Kick fucking ass!

Comment

• I still can’t believe they took it. 2020 is an awkward year, so I guess this fits right in. It is amazing how calm they play even when behind. I think that is what helped them.

CN

Comment

• I'm impressed with the Stars, I thought after last year that they would be a good team and then they fired the coach. I didn't think we were even going to make it into the playoffs, much less to the WCF or even the Stanley Cup Finals.
                              Neither did anyone else, no one gave them a chance against Colorado and especially the LVGK's.
                              It was kick ass to see. That last series reminded me of the Boy's vs 69'ers in '93, the two best teams in the football fighting it out, it was better than the SB...

Comment

• Welp it looks like the Tampa Bay Lightning is who we drew.

Should be a great series for Lord Stanley's Cup...

Comment

Working...
                                X