Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Do your own research. We live at a very interesting time. Pay attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          The pattern continues. Any mass shooting, and the FBI not only new about the shooter but had previous encounters and let them go.

Mighty fine police work. -Chief Wiggum

The fucker is as crazy as a shit house rat.... he has some serious mental issues...

In 2016, Illinois police officers were called to a CVS parking lot where Reinking was threatening to kill himself, per police reports obtained by ABC 7 Chicago and WKRN.

During the encounter, deputies said, Reinking claimed the singer Taylor Swift had been stalking and harassing him. He said he believed Swift had hacked his phone and Netflix account, and that she’d asked him to meet at a Dairy Queen, according to ABC 7.

Reinking moved to the Nashville area in fall 2017, according to CNN. A motive for Sunday’s shooting is not yet known.

Comment

• The FBI doesn't have time or resources to be messin' with a retard nut job like this one^^ waving a gun around threatening to kill people.

They're too busy trying to.... (well, you know the rest)

mardyn

Comment

• Ole Ben (dover) Franklin has a history of this sort of thing...

"In the mean time, that hard-to-be-govern’d Passion of Youth, had hurried me frequently into Intrigues with low Women that fell in my Way, which were attended with some Expence and great Inconvenience, besides a continual Risque to my Health by a Distemper which of all Things I dreaded, tho’ by great good Luck I escaped it." The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin
              Last edited by sc281; 04-24-2018, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• Full pic

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post

Ole Ben (dover) Franklin has a history of this sort of thing...

"In the mean time, that hard-to-be-govern’d Passion of Youth, had hurried me frequently into Intrigues with low Women that fell in my Way, which were attended with some Expence and great Inconvenience, besides a continual Risque to my Health by a Distemper which of all Things I dreaded, tho’ by great good Luck I escaped it." The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin
                  Hahahahaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                    Hahahahaha!
                    Reuploaded into a more easily shared meme format.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• It's gamergate all over again.

The leftist idealogical cult is redpilling whole swaths of people again by persecuting those who don't adhere to dogma.

Comment

• Comment

• Background: Kyle Kashuv is the pro second amenment parkland survivor.

Comment

Working...
                                X