No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah you can see as far back as the 1920's that they knew what was coming. they probably had the same problems we do just on a smaller scale, but still big enough to notice.

You never know though, if that anarchy does come, it may solve all the race and diversity problems.
    WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      You never know though, if that anarchy does come, it may solve all the race and diversity problems.
      If the power grid ever went down for any extended amount of time, 98% of things that today's idiots deem "important" will fly right out of the window.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
        If the power grid ever went down for any extended amount of time, 98% of things that today's idiots deem "important" will fly right out of the window.
        I think 98% of the idiots will fly right out the window. I don't hold out any hope that any of the "diverse" people will still be around. They'll probably be hunted down and killed, if we're being realistic here.
        WH

Comment

I think 98% of the idiots will fly right out the window. I don't hold out any hope that any of the "diverse" people will still be around. They'll probably be hunted down and killed, if we're being realistic here.
          I have been sharpening my teeth for this since 8 years old waiting for this day.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            I have been sharpening my teeth for this since 8 years old waiting for this day.
            You gunna attack them like a vampire? Why sharpen your teeth? :-P

Comment

• Won’t people be focused on surviving vs killing diverse people???
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                Won’t people be focused on surviving vs killing diverse people???
                I grew up Mormon, survival is second nature.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Hilarious, shit his the fan. Priority #1:Alright boys, time to hunt down the queers and kill em!!!
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                    Hilarious, shit his the fan. Priority #1:Alright boys, time to hunt down the queers and kill em!!!
                    Good lord. Have you not observed predators in the wild? They wait for prey to come to them.

Comment

• Turtle-fucking some Antifa douches with his K-pot...like a boss!
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                        Turtle-fucking some Antifa douches with his K-pot...like a boss!
                        https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9rIkf_1560795699
                        I just love this song. It fits this video well.
                        Last edited by line-em-up; 06-21-2019, 06:44 AM.

Comment

• Not dropping his cigarette out of his mouth while administering a beating seems pretty cool to me.

Comment

• Can’t figure out why he stopped. Once you start going it is party time. I would have definitely stuck fatty Antifa and then given the Big Lebowski a little of the sweet science too. If you are going to be a bear, be a grizzly.
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                              Won’t people be focused on surviving vs killing diverse people???
                              Everyone? Its easy enough to survive once you've formed a large, like minded militia. There would be hundreds, perhaps thousands of these. Some of em would be real mean. Especially to people that they perceived had brought this inconvenience down on them. Or had simply inconvenienced them before it happened.
                              WH

Comment

Everyone? Its easy enough to survive once you've formed a large, like minded militia. There would be hundreds, perhaps thousands of these. Some of em would be real mean. Especially to people that they perceived had brought this inconvenience down on them. Or had simply inconvenienced them before it happened.
                                With rapid growth of a certain religion, and the rapid growth in free shit army (think typical democratic voter), and a ridiculous population size in most cities, it won’t be an isolated issue. There will be a whole lot of kill every mother fucker in sight and let God sort it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X