No announcement yet.

Better Call Saul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched the second episode.. this season is gonna be good!
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Ok so I know I bitched about the long hiatus, but man was it worth it. This season so far is above and beyond expectation and is keeping the suspense up well so far. Definitely worth the wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
        Ok so I know I bitched about the long hiatus, but man was it worth it. This season so far is above and beyond expectation and is keeping the suspense up well so far. Definitely worth the wait.
        I can’t wait to see how the nacho/Lalo thing unfolds!
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
          I can’t wait to see how the nacho/Lalo thing unfolds!
          Mike is a genius.

Comment

• The howard/hooker scene was quite funny

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
              The howard/hooker scene was quite funny
              I’m really curious what his new sudden interest in Saul is about
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Wow, is all I have to say about the last episode...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Saul freaking out on Howard was a priceless bit of acting in e7. Just did the current season and got caught up. The way things are melting into the Breaking Bad timeline now is some stellar writing.

Comment

• That chick from Madrigal is so annoying, I hope she isn't in this too much. She had way too big of a part in Breaking Bad. I didn't miss her at all.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    Saul freaking out on Howard was a priceless bit of acting in e7.
                    lol that was hilarious. His Ego is starting to get big now. I think that was the reason for that, especially after the performance from him on the Mesa Verde Call Center Case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                      That chick from Madrigal is so annoying, I hope she isn't in this too much. She had way too big of a part in Breaking Bad. I didn't miss her at all.

lol that was hilarious. His Ego is starting to get big now. I think that was the reason for that, especially after the performance from him on the Mesa Verde Call Center Case.
                      She's a great piece of writing too, completely out of her league and uptight about it (and everything else), but so ruthless and smart she dives in anyway and holds her own. The character is obnoxious but I appreciate what went into bringing her to life.

His ego going off the rails in the last minute was priceless. I've had a couple of moments like that recently (internally), where things went really right, and it's probably a good thing I didn't have anyone to berate about it. lol "I travel in worlds you can't even imagine, you can't conceive of what I'm capable of! I'm so far beyond you, I'm like a god in human clothing!"

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        She's a great piece of writing too, completely out of her league and uptight about it (and everything else), but so ruthless and smart she dives in anyway and holds her own. The character is obnoxious but I appreciate what went into bringing her to life.

His ego going off the rails in the last minute was priceless. I've had a couple of moments like that recently (internally), where things went really right, and it's probably a good thing I didn't have anyone to berate about it. lol "I travel in worlds you can't even imagine, you can't conceive of what I'm capable of! I'm so far beyond you, I'm like a god in human clothing!"
                        I agree..

I love to hate Lydia... Saul has now pretty much turned into his full breaking bad self.. the only thing I’m curious to find out is what happens to kim. Will the cartel kill her? Or will she leave jimmy? Can’t wait to find out
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

I agree..

I love to hate Lydia... Saul has now pretty much turned into his full breaking bad self.. the only thing I’m curious to find out is what happens to kim. Will the cartel kill her? Or will she leave jimmy? Can’t wait to find out
                          Or will she end up in prison. Or when things finally end in the post Breaking Bad black and white world, will he get a happy ending with her turning back up again?

I'm curious if all this is going to tie into El Camino somehow. That movie just sort of popped up out of no where, and Robert Forrester's character has been in this season. I hope his death doesn't fuck up whatever they were writing.

Comment

Or will she end up in prison. Or when things finally end in the post Breaking Bad black and white world, will he get a happy ending with her turning back up again?

I'm curious if all this is going to tie into El Camino somehow. That movie just sort of popped up out of no where, and Robert Forrester's character has been in this season. I hope his death doesn't fuck up whatever they were writing.
                            Fuck, I didn’t know he died! Man that sucks.. his character was great!
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Fuck, I didn’t know he died! Man that sucks.. his character was great!

He died on the day of the freaking El Camino premier.

Comment

My wife and I are trying to wrap our head around what happens to her too, we think since they got married, the cartel, specifically Lalo is going to kill her. We came out with that by Jimmy getting a conscience with the peoples family that Lalo killed.

And Forrester dying sucks, he was perfect for this role and we loved him in Jackie Brown...
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X