Why shouldnt I get a Judge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    Track down an older semiautomatic shotgun and make a project out of it. Even if it turns into a turd it will still be a better option than a shotgun revolver.
    I already have a semiauto shotgun

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      That's honestly been why I havent gotten one so far and it's been a great reason. But literally now nothing excites me and I have the typical basics covered unless I jump way up in price for something exotic. Then at that price point I would just get a badass thermal.

I like the idea of a snake/pest gun that's fun and unique to shoot.
      Well what are you exactly looking for in terms of use? Aside from collecting, I look at every firearm i own as a tool for something different, especially my hunting long guns.

Comment

I already have a semiauto shotgun
        I got dozens of them to but that doesn't stop me from adopting strays for a new weekend project.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
          Well what are you exactly looking for in terms of use? Aside from collecting, I look at every firearm i own as a tool for something different, especially my hunting long guns.
          First I'm just looking for a fun gun under 500-600. I have all the guns I "need" and this was one of the few that i just really liked shooting from a novelty standpoint.

I also like the versatility as a general defense weapon from animals and humans without the worry of it going through every wall in my house.

Lastly, it's a shotgun that's going to spread fast and lose velocity quickly as well which means I may even be able to use it in a simulation video for explicit dynamics.

Comment

It’s your $$, buy whatever in the hell you want! If you have the basic needs guns covered already, there’s nothing wrong with buying a toy if it puts a smile on your face
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
              It’s your $$, buy whatever in the hell you want! If you have the basic needs guns covered already, there’s nothing wrong with buying a toy if it puts a smile on your face
              That was my plan, I just wanted to make sure there were no massive red flags about the guns performance

Comment

That was my plan, I just wanted to make sure there were no massive red flags about the guns performance

The only significant performance issue it has is that it's chambered in a 410 shotgun shell and they had to monkey with the rifling so much so that it can't hit nothing when you shoot it in 45 Colt.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Everything you never needed to know.

Comment

He had a few good points then the dumbass lost me when he showed a target entirely peppered with buckshot and then a tight 3 bullet group from a 357 and claimed the wide spread didnt increase your hit probability. He literally demonstrated how shotguns cover more area per round...then said "but that doesnt increase your hit probability".

Do you ever watch videos from educated people?

Comment

Awesome gun for nothing.... and people wonder why Taurus has a rep.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                        Awesome gun for nothing.... and people wonder why Taurus has a rep.
                        Unfortunately I think the bad rep is from catastrophic failures which I havent much from this gun. Just the polymers.

But this gun is certainly not the best and any 1 thing. It's the ole swiss army knife approach.

Comment

He had a few good points then the dumbass lost me when he showed a target entirely peppered with buckshot and then a tight 3 bullet group from a 357 and claimed the wide spread didnt increase your hit probability. He literally demonstrated how shotguns cover more area per round...then said "but that doesnt increase your hit probability".
                          You would think by now you would learn when you don’t understand something it may be to your advantage to ask questions instead of lashing out.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                            You would think by now you would learn when you don’t understand something it may be to your advantage to ask questions instead of lashing out.
                            Let's start now.

Do you know what hit probability is?

Comment

I do, but you must understand I am not the one who is struggling with what was explained.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                                I do, but you must understand I am not the one who is struggling with what was explained.
                                Haha...exactly what I thought. Even a moron like you knows his comment about hit probability with buckshot was 100% incorrect. But your biased pride literally makes you hide behind ignorant comments like this instead of saying "yeah that part of the video was stupid"

Comment

Working...
                                X