12 Strong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 Strong

After reading Doug Stanton's book Horse Soldiers this one should be good. How much these guys did getting dropped in with the main Afghan contact being killed a few days before. Riding horses to get from town to town and just figuring things out as they went. Wonder if they are going to make a movie about ODA 574 (Eric Blehm's The Only Thing Worth Dying For). Interesting how both of their surges were stopped by friendly bombs ordered by Mattis.

For some reason the video is not embedding. https://youtu.be/iSuAAfKkgb0

next time leave this part out: https://youtu.be/

looks good
    Last edited by hxbernal; 01-24-2018, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Looks good.
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Saw the trailer for this not to long ago and I'm about to start reading the book. Hope it's good.

Comment

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Anyone see the movie yet?

Comment

Saw it today and really liked it.
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I'll be watching it tomorrow.

Comment

Saw this yesterday. It was just "OK". Haven't read the book yet so no comparison to it but the movie's pace wasn't that great and the action was just so so. Kinda disappointed I'll have to check to see how it's doing in the box office.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                    Saw this yesterday. It was just "OK". Haven't read the book yet so no comparison to it but the movie's pace wasn't that great and the action was just so so. Kinda disappointed I'll have to check to see how it's doing in the box office.
                    sucks to here but kinda figured. hopefully clint eastwoods paris train movie will hold up

Comment

Yeah I liked it but it was predictable and full of cliches.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                      X