Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    I’m convinced that is the obsession with becoming a politician and the power that goes along with it. You are literally exempt from any law and invincible.
    Of course it is.

Comment

• if one falls, they all fall. And they all protect each other because of it. The alphabet agencies exist to keep politicians out of prison and, once in awhile, foil an attack on our country or put Enron execs in jail.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
        Aaaaand it's worse

All this talk of "nothing is going to happen" and I'll just remind you guys that this post was from March of 2017... NOTHING is going to happen to any of them.
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• its no different than all the "drumpft is FINISHED!!!!" rhetoric you always hear.

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
            All this talk of "nothing is going to happen" and I'll just remind you guys that this post was from March of 2017... NOTHING is going to happen to any of them.
            This is exactly why the repubs should start playing more than dirty with the dems. They should play so hard that the dem party is destroyed. Nothing is going to happen to them anyway, they're protected. So why not.
            WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
              This is exactly why the repubs should start playing more than dirty with the dems. They should play so hard that the dem party is destroyed. Nothing is going to happen to them anyway, they're protected. So why not.
              We have more than enough laws to convict them on, based on what's out there... I do not agree with going dirty, just hold them accountable to the laws that re in place and nail them that way.
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                  I decided long ago that the vast majority of reps and dems are all on the same team. They won’t eat each other up because that would be like a dog finally catching his own tail. If you’re willing to accept that the only difference between most of them is either an elephant or donkey symbol, then it makes sense why they dislike Trump by and large. “Draining the Swamp” goes deeply across party lines.
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                      It tries to play for me but wants you to register on the site. You'll have to question bitchute why they pulled it down. Or, contribute and maybe google and find a link and share it with everyone.
                      I would host it but it looks like a for profit copyrighted video so I can't. Same reason Bitchute pulled it.
                      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Anyone heard anything credible on the OBL story coupled with shot down helicopter with Seal Team 6 on it? Anna Khait was "reporting" on it, "breaking it" with a video from a CIA whistleblower (who looked like a cross between Merlin the Magician and a Swami, NOT credible looking at all) who was also a falconer?

I mean, she's annoying af b/c she sounds like she's a college freshman with her delivery, and her first video she's a complete mess, cannot interview worth a flip, and THIS is somehow the person with the scoop? It's salacious, it's just impossible to swallow right now with this delivery.
                        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                          I would host it but it looks like a for profit copyrighted video so I can't. Same reason Bitchute pulled it.
                          When I was searching for it, I did find where you can buy it on Amazon, so I can see why they pulled it for copyright issues.

Comment

• If Seal Team 6 didn't kill OBL, who did?
                            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                              If Seal Team 6 didn't kill OBL, who did?
                              I think they did, it’s a rabbit hole she’s bringing the report on. I can’t summate it well enough to not look like a total goon with a tin foil hat but there’s been a lot of tin foil hats that turned out to be legit and grounded in truth. So where I used to be dismissive, I now think “could it even possibly be?”

There’s good diversity of thought here, will dig up her lunacy and share.
                              Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X