Looking for a good revolver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a good revolver

Thinking I want a revolver next. What's a good quality revolver that won't break the bank? The main use will be car carry. And lastly does anyone here have one they want to let go of?

go get you a GP100

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Go .357 Mag, great for car carry in my opinion.

Comment

Are we talking about a $300 bank, a $600 bank, or a $1,000 bank?

Comment

I'd like $300, I'd live with $600 maybe, but I don't want to get near $1k

Comment

J frame Smith & Wesson

Comment

I haven't seen any good revolvers under $600.00.

And I'm not laughing at you, but I'm lol at a $300.00 revolver pistol, those days are long gone. Unless a Charter, EAA or Rock Island are worth betting your life on them...
              Last edited by Rick Modena; 02-15-2018, 03:31 PM.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

My own preferred car carry revolver is a S&W 686 with a 2 1/2” barrel, have had it for years.

Comment

I have an older S&W 66-3 with a 4" barrel. "K" frame Stainless Steel around that price range. Might be too much barrel to EDC.

Last edited by likeitfast55; 02-15-2018, 04:58 PM.

Comment

PM Casey and get a GP100.

Comment

I own...
                      GP100 which is the best buy overall
                      S&W 686 which is revolver perfection IMO
                      Rossi .38 special 5 shot if you want a cheap conceal weapon

If it’s staying in the glove box, get one of the first two. The Ruger is a great choice.

Comment

WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                          Yep, check out the 642 if you want hammerless in that same price range. They will handle +p .38 loads and it won't pull your pants off if you decide the truck gun needs to go in your pocket.

Comment

Taurus Judge!!
                            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Ruger LCR in .357 Magnum. Small enough it can maneuver easily in the confines of a car (as opposed to a full size revolver like a GP100) but could also be a back up gun. Plus it's a potent enough caliber and a great out of the box trigger.

Comment

Working...
                              X