No announcement yet.

03 Mach 1 money pit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

80 lb injectors ate going to be way small on e85 if it's boosted unless you have the fuel pressure cranked way up and I don't figure you will.

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
      80 lb injectors ate going to be way small on e85 if it's boosted unless you have the fuel pressure cranked way up and I don't figure you will.
      Ehh, I don't think it will be as bad as you're thinking. I've seen several blower cars make around 700whp with 80's and I shouldn't need as much fuel as a blower car. I may need to increase my FP but not by much. I've got plenty of pump for it if it comes down to that.

Just depends how much HP the car makes. I'd be perfectly happy w/ 700 at 18-20 lbs.

Comment

When u expecting to have it done? Im hoping my to be finished by the end of march
        99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
        going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

I made 650rwhp on 14lbs on E85 and only using 60% duty cycle of my 120's at 42psi of fuel.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Nice build, same stage I am in. What oil relocation kit are you using? If the one in the kit, make sure it is angled down a bit to clear the motor mounts. I just ran into this tonight.

I also went with 80# injectors.

My build is on mach1registry.

Good luck, looking great.

Comment

Those 80s should go to about 720-750whp on E85

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                Just bought some new wheels for it last week. 18x9.5 and 18x11 CCW Classics w/ satin black centers. 275/35 and 335/30 BFG KDW2

Now THAT is how you do black wheels. Nice build.

Comment

Originally posted by TKat13 View Post
                  Nice build, same stage I am in. What oil relocation kit are you using? If the one in the kit, make sure it is angled down a bit to clear the motor mounts. I just ran into this tonight.

I also went with 80# injectors.

My build is on mach1registry.

Good luck, looking great.
                  I ditched the oil relocation kit that came from on3. I didn't trust any of the cast alum parts as I've seen issues with them cracking.

I'm using this adapter from Moroso on the engine side.

Then I'm using -10an fittings with Jegs pro-flo hose leading to this Maximum Motorsports oil filter adapter bolted to the back of the bumper support.

Comment

Do you still have any of your eaton parts?

Comment

Working...
                    X