Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nfl playoffs (and super bowl predictions)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good way to jinx yourself.

The Dallas Cowboys deleted the NFC Championship?event from its official Facebook page after a growing fan backlash online and the following story from FOX 4 News.

Posted: Jan 09 2019 05:06PM CST

Dallas sports fans are a superstitious bunch and a move by the Dallas Cowboys on Wednesday could go down in the city’s sports history depending on the outcome of Saturday’s playoff game.

The official team Facebook page created an event for hosting the NFC Championship game at AT&T Stadium. The event also links out to a Ticketmaster resale page with tickets for the game. The move came three days ahead of the divisional playoff game in Los Angeles between the Cowboys and Rams.

Most fans commenting on the Facebook event were not happy the team is testing the football gods. Several hot Cowboys teams in the past decade have stumbled in the divisional round.

“Love my Cowboys but whose dumb--- idea was it to post this?” wrote Joey Caudle.

“TAKE THIS EVENT DOWN!!!!! Wtffff not yet!” wrote Sean Lopez.

“Fire the idiot that posted this on the team page and fire them! You don’t bring that bad juju in here,” wrote Chance Murphy.

Two things would have to happen for the Cowboys to be playing next Sunday at AT&T Stadium. Dallas would need to beat Los Angeles and then Philadelphia would need to win at New Orleans.

The last time the Cowboys advanced to the NFC Championship game was in January 1996 – the last year the team won a Super Bowl. Dallas beat Green Bay 38-27 at Texas Stadium en route to a win over the Steelers in Super Bowl XXX.

Comment

My super bowl pick is Chiefs vs Saints.

Comment

Mine is Patriots vs Saints...somehow New England will sneak back into the big game.

Comment

I just hope N.O lights up Shegals! and of course the boyzz beat the Rams!
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Chiefs look damn good right now
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Chiefs vs eagles.
              Would like to see Foles do it again just because he seems to get shit on all the time.

Comment

brees throws a pick on the very first play, eagles capitalize with 7. sickening

Comment

Chiefs vs Cabritos in the SB...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Fly Eagles Fly....... home

Comment

N.O vs KC...although N.E looks to be back in their old ways.
                      Originally posted by Da Prez
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                        N.O vs KC...although N.E looks to be back in their old ways.
                        Yea, pats looked pretty good too!
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

KC vs Rams- 1st Superbowl to go 100 pts or more total

Comment

Comment

Should be a slobberknocker.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                                Hell yeah!
                                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
                                X