New car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New car.

Well, after 30 something daily drivers that I purchased outright, I had a moment of insanity and financed something. I thought back and realized that of those 30 something cars, only two of them were ready to drive with nothing wrong. Went and bought a 2018 Camaro 1SS, it was going to be a 2018 mustang, but I just can't get over the looks of the S550, plus I hated the seats in the mustang.

Here are a few pics of it, going to have to get more when it's light out.

Congrats!
    Originally posted by Marisa
    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Very nice. Congrats on the purchase.

Comment

Ford went full retard in 2018, and Chevy fallowed suit in 2019. Seems like the 17 mustang and the 18 Camaro are going to be the last good looking pony cars for a while. good choice, I've been beat by a 17 SS a coworker has in both of my mustangs. They a quick cars.

Comment

Congrats love the color...whats up with the steering wheel..
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I hate payments, but I got tired of driving shitboxes that were in a state of constant repair.

Like my truck, still hate payments.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
              Ford went full retard in 2018, and Chevy fallowed suit in 2019. Seems like the 17 mustang and the 18 Camaro are going to be the last good looking pony cars for a while. good choice, I've been beat by a 17 SS a coworker has in both of my mustangs. They a quick cars.
              Ford went full retard in 2016 IMO, I've never liked the front end on it. And yeah, it's a quick little bastard.

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
              The flat part on the bottom? It's supposed to improve the driving experience. I honestly didn't notice it while driving.

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              I hate payments, but I got tired of driving shitboxes that were in a state of constant repair.

Like my truck, still hate payments.
              Pretty much my thoughts.

Comment

Looks slow.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                  European cars have been doing it for a few years now and some domestic’s are picking it up. I really love that design. The Mercedes GTS I drove a couple weekends ago had that steering wheel or similar, very ergonomic.

David

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                    Ford went full retard in 2016 IMO, I've never liked the front end on it. And yeah, it's a quick little bastard.
                    What changed from 15 to 16?

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                      What changed from 15 to 16?
                      Sorry, 15, the S550 body is what I hated. The S197 was far better looking.

Comment

Had a 16 2SS. Awesome car!!! Be careful in the rain as the stock Goodyear’s hydroplane easily.
                        Ford
                        GM
                        Toyota
                        VAG

Comment

You should let me coat this soon. Since its a new car prep.
                          www.facebook.com/hilldetailworks

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                            Sorry, 15, the S550 body is what I hated. The S197 was far better looking.
                            You must be high.

Comment

Cool car, congrats. I had an SS for a while but the lack of visibility out of that thing killed it for me.
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                              X