• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
    I’ll donate a Monte Carlo bar.

Monte Carlo bar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

strut/shock tower/firewall brace for the engine bay...
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
        strut/shock tower/firewall brace for the engine bay...

Oh yah! Gotcha. I’ll take em lol. I just tossed some super rusty ones out.

Comment

Originally posted by jtotin View Post

You’re probably thinking of the braces that run from the shock tower To the lower cowl area. Those I don’t have.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
            You’re probably thinking of the braces that run from the shock tower To the lower cowl area. Those I don’t have.

Yeah maybe that’s what I’m thinking. But whatever anyone wants to donate I’ll take lol

I don’t have a lot. I threw away a ton of junk. My dad just left it all to rust unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by jtotin View Post
              And he means free too.

Think I'm going to have to lower my expectations if you're working with donations.
              WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                And he means free too.

Think I'm going to have to lower my expectations if you're working with donations.

People have nice spare parts laying around. Everything will be done by me. Lots of work to do still. Not enough sand paper in the world for this dang car. I’m gonna have to spring for the blasting. So looks like it’s gonna be m put off until I can get some more cash.

Comment

A monte carlo bar connects the shock towers. An export brace runs from cowl panel to both shock towers.
                  Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                    A monte carlo bar connects the shock towers. An export brace runs from cowl panel to both shock towers.
                    I wouldn't listen to this guy, he doesn't know much about classic mustangs.
                    Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                      I wouldn't listen to this guy, he doesn't know much about classic mustangs.
                      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Tail lamp pane and trunk latch and striker on. The trunk now closes and stays closed

Gotta mess with the trunk a bit as far as adjustment. Looks pretty alright so far.

Comment

• Nice. I admire the stones it takes to take all that shit apart and remake it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                            Nice. I admire the stones it takes to take all that shit apart and remake it.

I’m trying. Atleast I️ know it will look as good as it’s going to look because of my work and not someone else’s. I️ can live with it.

Comment

• 1967 Mustang coupe Build.

This pic was after my first coating of the rust removal gel, I bought a soda blaster but this stuff is BUILT UP! It’s a good 24 years worth of rust build up.

This one is is after my 4th round of the rust removal. Hopefully a couple more times through and it will be set up pretty good. Atleast enough to start just getting a good primer on it to protect the metal for now.

Last edited by jtotin; 11-18-2017, 08:48 PM.

Comment

• After just a basic self etch primer to keep the metal from rusting again.

Put on some nice DTM epoxy primer. I could NOT get this stuff to spray right. I think I’m gonna have to add in a reducer , it’s SO heavy.
                                So I’ll scuff it up, and add another thick filler coat.

Comment

Working...
                                X