cetme 308 magazines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cetme 308 magazines?

looking for a good place to buy good mags for my cetme 308. I would like to have some over 20 rounds, but if I can't I will settle for high quality 20 round mags. I want to go pig hunting son and feel like I'll need as much amo as I can have. lol

I have some I'd be willing to sell. Original steel cetme mags. I think I have leather pouches also.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I have some original 20 round HK G3 mags oiled and still wrapped in factory paper. I could be wrong, but believe the cetme uses the same mags... I’d be willing to sell 5 or so. How many you looking for?

Don’t remember where I bought mine, but they were around $10-$12 each when purchased.
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
        looking for a good place to buy good mags for my cetme 308. I would like to have some over 20 rounds, but if I can't I will settle for high quality 20 round mags. I want to go pig hunting son and feel like I'll need as much amo as I can have. lol
        I have a few hundred used steel ones and would gladly give you a few.

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
        I have some original 20 round HK G3 mags oiled and still wrapped in factory paper. I could be wrong, but believe the cetme uses the same mags... I’d be willing to sell 5 or so. How many you looking for?

Don’t remember where I bought mine, but they were around $10-$12 each when purchased.
        HK mags are hit or miss on a CETME. Some will fit perfectly and some have to be filed on. The best way to reliably use HK mags in a CETME is to file down the bottom of the mag well.

Edit: CETME mags differ from HK mags in that they are curved instead of straight and neither were designed to be interchangeable.
        Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 07-04-2018, 10:25 AM.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post

HK mags are hit or miss on a CETME. Some will fit perfectly and some have to be filed on. The best way to reliably use HK mags in a CETME is to file down the bottom of the mag well.

Edit: CETME mags differ from HK mags in that they are curved instead of straight and neither were designed to be interchangeable.
          I'd just file down the tabs on the mag, only takes a few seconds. Better to deface a $0.50 mag than an entire rifle.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post

I'd gladly take handouts lol

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              I'd just file down the tabs on the mag, only takes a few seconds. Better to deface a $0.50 mag than an entire rifle.
              $.50 mag? You're living in yesteryear man! Those mags have skyrocketed in value over the years and are now worth between $1-3 depending on condition
              Originally posted by Marisa
              we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                $.50 mag? You're living in yesteryear man! Those mags have skyrocketed in value over the years and are now worth between $1-3 depending on condition
                Yeah, I bought what I thought was 20 about a year ago. Vendor ended up shipping me WAY more. I haven't even counted them all and I loaded 50 of them. Still have a couple of wrapped bricks of mags ready for ammo. Crazyiness!

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  The amount needed to be removed is small and not noticeable at all. Use spray paint to touch it up.

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                  I'd gladly take handouts lol
                  Shoot me a PM with your phone number and we can work out the details or I can just mail you a few.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                    I have paid 40 to 50 bucks for a G3 mag back when they were hard to come by. When cheaper than dirt had them for 97 cents each I bought thousands of them and the were mostly new.

Comment

Working...
                    X