No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a good episode. The whole "I remember what my dream was now." part was kinda cheesy, but all in all, I enjoyed it.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
      It was a good episode. The whole "I remember what my dream was now." part was kinda cheesy, but all in all, I enjoyed it.
      I figured that dude digging those holes, was a bit of foreshadowing. After that bad-ass massacre, I think he should dug a few more.

Comment

Ep 4 wasn't my favorite... it had its moments, but they had the hot girl get eaten and the 37th time I heard the word vato was really enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
          They should have just killed him on top of that building, and thrown him to the masses. A guy that nasty is just bad news.
          I would have thrown him over the edge as a distraction(like the horse) for the rest to get away safely.

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
          But he would take the chance on his brother getting bitten too, unless he spied and saw he was not there, went back and got the zombies.

It does seem to fit with what he would do tho.
          I think he'd think his brother is quick enough to take care of himself. Since he's a sharpshooter with the crossbow and everything...

Comment

so is that guy some sort of psychic now?

Comment

Definite surprise on the street gang/old folks home thing. I actually liked that twist a lot. I'm not sure how realistic it is, but still cool.

Originally posted by PandaBear View Post
              I would say that's just coincidence. Jim isn't long for this world anyway. IF he's psychic, he's terrible at taking his own psychic advice, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                lol @ library
                who goes to the library now and days?

I'll have to figure out a way to host them, they're about 1.2gb total.

My internet up here is slow as shit, so give it time to upload all files. You'll need a .cbr reader. I just setup my skydrive so we'll give it a whirl and see if it lasts. Download them while you can.

http://tinyurl.com/2865j8t
                I just finished reading the first 8 and the holiday one. Have you uploaded any more.

Thanks First comic I have read in years so far I like it.
                Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Watched EP4 last night and must say it was pretty good. 2 more eps left and that sucks.

Comment

when does the 4th episode go to on demand?

Comment

consecutively?
                      Muh bad!!

Anyways watched EP4 last night. Pretty bad ass episode. And I agree that it sucks that there are one 2 more left.

Comment

I have read all the issues posted too. If anyone gets the others let me know.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by kanetrain View Post
                          when does the 4th episode go to on demand?
                          Not sure on that, but it does come on Monday nights!
                          Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                            I just finished reading the first 8 and the holiday one. Have you uploaded any more.

Thanks First comic I have read in years so far I like it.
                            Trying to get them done this evening, while at my parents house with Fios.
                            I got them on my server back home, i've just been real busy with the holidays and currently renegotiating my contract at work in wisconsin. so bear with me.

EDIT: If anyone wants to host them, pm me and i'll send you ftp info so you can grab the collection.
                            Last edited by roliath; 11-28-2010, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PandaBear View Post
                              I have to admit that I've had dreams before that were kinda psychic. Once, I was stuck on a video game. Tried for hours and hours to find out where I needed to go but couldn't. That night I had a dream that I was "in" the game and figured out what I needed to do. It was freaky. Nothing life changing obviously but it made me realize that dreams are fucked up in many ways. I can only imagine that I'd have a few dreams of being killed by zombies, if I was in the middle of a zombie apocalypse.
                              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Interesting show tonight...

Still no sign of Merle, so we got no confirmation if that roamer attack was his doing or not.

The confrontation between Rick and Shane differed greatly from the comic book, so you've got to wonder if it's going to come to a head in the tv show.

Comment

Working...
                                X