No announcement yet.

Strippers on possum kingdom lake (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't hate on anyone for wanting to play the YouTube game, but clickbait titles suck.

That, and fishing is the worst. I would literally rather punch myself in the face than go fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
      The only way he's getting views is with the misleading title, otherwise all these boring fishing threads turn out to be a virtual makeout session with cow-fucker.
      Lol not sure what posting pics have to do with YouTube but okay. As far as the misleading title I've always called striped bass strippers as they are the hardest fighting fish in freshwater.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
        I can't hate on anyone for wanting to play the YouTube game, but clickbait titles suck.

That, and fishing is the worst. I would literally rather punch myself in the face than go fishing.
        I would also rather punch you in the face than go fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
          Lol not sure what posting pics have to do with YouTube but okay. As far as the misleading title I've always called striped bass strippers as they are the hardest fighting fish in freshwater.
          Had you left of the extra "p," this thread would have maybe 5 views, and the only replies would be you and Soap fantasizing to each other about a surf & turf deep-throat.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
            Had you left of the extra "p," this thread would have maybe 5 views, and the only replies would be you and Soap fantasizing to each other about a surf & turf deep-throat.
            Hahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
              I would also rather punch you in the face than go fishing.
              Fair enough.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post

Unfortunately there is still a component of click through rate on the algorithm....so clickbait titles will never die.

However...the addition of viewer retention means that the crappy videos with clickbait titles will get buried and only get action when being constantly marketed outside of youtube.

And I'm all for him giving it the YouTube game a shot too. But I'm also not going to give soft feedback.

Comment

Working...
                X