Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    Your ins. must suck balls.
    At the time it was Geico, but your lack of knowledge on the subject of subrogation is excusable given that you likely do not even live in or insure any vehicles in Texas.

Comment

Called USAA, got a claim number and adjuster. The adj. will call the guy today/tomorrow and we'll go from there.
      G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
        At the time it was Geico, but your lack of knowledge on the subject of subrogation is excusable given that you likely do not even live in or insure any vehicles in Texas.
        Geico sucks balls. Aren't they a high risk ins. company? Your experience does not speak for all.

Comment

some insurance companies will open a "risk assessment" on you if you call in to report an accident, your fault or not.

that assessment may not directly lead to a rate increase, but it is documented for review and flagged to your policy.

Comment

Geico sucks balls. Aren't they a high risk ins. company? Your experience does not speak for all.
            No, they are one of the largest standard insurance companies. They do tend to have lower rates for high risk drivers, but that doesn't make them a non standard company.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Couldn't tell you about the high risk part, since I have had a clean driving record and excellent credit scores for the past several decades. All that my vehicle at the time had on it was liability and comprehensive since it was paid off, and pretty much any legit insurer in Texas is not going to perform any repairs on your vehicle at their expense and then subrogate the claim out of the goodness of their heart without collision coverage. Simple fact of economics on their part. Personally I would prefer all states offer no-fault coverage, so if someone carries insurance they are covered and the drivers of the fake paper-tagged POS cars that don't get nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                Personally I would prefer all states offer no-fault coverage, so if someone carries insurance they are covered and the drivers of the fake paper-tagged POS cars that don't get nothing.
                Perhaps you are not understanding what I am saying. If the two parties do have legitimate ins, call your ins. company regardless if you have only liability, have them call the other party's ins., and they decide who is at fault when there is no police report, or if a cop shows, is called and considers the crash a no fault. I've had this happen more than once with two different ins. companies when I've had liability only. I make those bitches work for my money!

Comment

As long as the O.P. gets a satisfactory outcome in his situation within a reasonable amount of time, that's all that will matter in this thread.

Comment

We have full on her car, with under/un insured, so I'm not too worried about getting it fixed. Worst case we shell out $500 from our pocket.

She walked away from it pretty much uninjured, so that's all that matters.
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

With full coverage, USAA, and no major injuries the outcome will be as good as it gets. I don't like carrying uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage, but I do since this after all is Texas which keeps adding more and more cars daily.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        Again, you mentally challenged twat, you have no fucking idea how insurance works.

Your rates are increasing because catastrophe claims are increasing. Last year it was the hail storms in DFW. The year before that was Hurricane Harvey. While YOU may not have made a claim, millions did, thus your rates went up.

But what you're referring to about not at fault accidents is horseshit.
                        If you can’t hold a rational debate without childish name calling your not worth talking to. Good bye

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                          If you can’t hold a rational debate without childish name calling your not worth talking to. Good bye
                          *you're
                          Dumb ass.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                            *you're
                            Dumb ass.
                            Whatever fuckin gramma police go learn how to drive

Comment

Whatever fuckin gramma police go learn how to drive
                              Great comeback, fuck face.

Comment

This isn't a debate, this is someone pointing out that you're wrong, and a window licker. Period. There is nothing to debate.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X