Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rained so much I caught a fish out of a puddle in my yard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rained so much I caught a fish out of a puddle in my yard!

Caught a fish out of a puddle in my yard! Yum baits don't taste so yum to me!

Fake news! lol

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
      Fake news! lol
      Naw I caught a fish and yum baits don't taste that good kind of rubbery and salty with a hint of garlic lol

Comment

Jesus Christ Wast of server space. (f) next time use a larger animal. More cushion for the pushin. Besides that model 284XLW red gag ball you bought form me won’t fit in that tiny little fishes mouth.
        Last edited by soap; 05-18-2019, 08:09 PM.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
          Jesus Christ Wast of server space. (f) next time use a larger animal. More cushion for the pushin. Besides that model 284XLW read gag ball you bought form me won’t fit in that tiny little fishes mouth.
          Lol

Comment

For the love of Pete would you buy a damn windscreen for that mic already.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
              For the love of Pete would you buy a damn windscreen for that mic already.
              Wasn't using a mic today, it was raining and didn't want to get anything wet

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                Wasn't using a mic today, it was raining and didn't want to get anything wet

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                  Lol anything internal on the camera wet. I was using waterproof cases on my go pros

Comment

I posted that in response to your stating you didn't use a mic.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                      I posted that in response to your stating you didn't use a mic.

Comment

Lol at the tags. FYI I owned a nice 4bed 2bath brick home in a decent neighborhood, but got tired of being 20ft from the neighbors house. We moved out here and love it with no houses around or a lot of traffic we can do whatever we want without having to get an HOA approval to put up a trampoline or swingset. It's pretty nice.

Comment

you all miss me posting video's? haha

Comment

Working...
                          X