Situational Awareness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jose View Post
    You know what, your absolutely right. But I'll add that your reputation on here is well deserved and still intact. Thanks for not letting us down
    You've been SVO'd
    WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      You've been SVO'd
      Pretty much LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        Tell you what, you handle your business your way and I'll handle my business my way. So far my way has worked pretty darn well.
        Pussy move. The SVO should only have to look at someone in a threatening manner and they back down. What's with this bullshit using dogs AND a gun? Fucking amateur bullshit.

Comment

Try riding a motorcycle. Situational awareness is a must. Shit happens, I usually wave if I screw up in the truck. Might get the finger, but never got chased down

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
            Try riding a motorcycle. Situational awareness is a must. Shit happens, I usually wave if I screw up in the truck. Might get the finger, but never got chased down
            Yup. I made it a habit of looking into the cars ahead of me to tell if they were screwing around with a phone and made sure to steer clear of them. And if I screwed up, I make it a point to stick my hand out and waive a "my bad" at them.

Comment

Working...
            X