No announcement yet.

Attn: Fakenews fucktard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My apologies. A treasonous, sperm headed, effeminate, community organizing fucktard.

Comment

a feeble man you are.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Comment

i saw you proving your ignorance in another thread, so i thought i might take a minute to set you straight.

in re:
          Arfcom thread https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/BREAKING-Active-shooter-at-FL-High-School/5-2080825/?page=2 The_donald thread https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7xkxuy/not_a_drill_florida_high_school_shooting_multiple/

yes:

i would like to follow up with these in re: your anitfa fake news allegations.

Leader of white nationalist group says Florida school shooting suspect was member of his organization

After self-described ROF members claimed on the discussion forum 4chan that Cruz had also been a member, the Anti-Defamation League called the ROF hotline and spoke with an ROF member who identified himself as Jordan Jereb.

Jereb, based in Tallahassee, is believed to be the leader of ROF. In 2016, he was arrested on charges of threatening a staffer in the office of Florida Governor Rick Scott because he was allegedly angry at the staffer’s son.

Jereb said that Cruz was associated with ROF, having been “brought up” by another membe. Jereb added that Cruz had participated in one or more ROF training exercises in the Tallahassee area, carpooling with other ROF members from south Florida.
          but of course:

kek on player! sounds fun.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

So, Naynus. Tell me exactly how gun violence occurs in a gun free zone. Tell me exactly how a gun loads itself, gets to the scene of the crime itself, aims itself, and then fires itself injuring or killing others. Likewise, tell me how all the minors obtained firearms in those cases since they can't legally possess them. We'll all be waiting for your answer to that.

It'd be like a toilet leaking shit everywhere on one of your installs because you forgot to tighten the flange bolts. Does the fault rest with you or the wrench you used?

Comment

And fakenews fucktard strikes again! lolol
                Next you're going to say there's been 1500 mass shootings within the last two months...

Comment

who are you two jacktards arguing with? im not even saying anything just keeping a running journal for myself. stay out of the posts if you cant stay on topic.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

im glad you and your little 19 year old retarded cousin can own AR-15s it's your right. you guys should spice it up and see who can shoot each other the hardest.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

lol You can't make your point, moron. You post all sorts of anti-gun BS yet you're not saying anything. Stay true to yourself.

Comment

I like guns numb nuts.

The group also describes feminists as “miserable young gals with absolutely no direction in their life.”

Jereb told The Daily Beast that Cruz’s hatred of feminism “could’ve played into what he did” on Wednesday.

He then went on to offer an alternative theory.

“We’re not a big fan of Jews,” he said. “I think there were a lot of Jews at the school that might have been messing with him.”
                        I have a problem with racists like you know who's who hate anyone who doesnt look them them and think they deserve to be shot by a "hunting rifle."

hopefully you dont know anyone who looks thike this, cause they were the real victims. not you. so calm the fuck down.

and tell me how the wall, food stamps, or a muslim ban is gonna reduce the FACT that every 6 days a school gets shot up.

i dont have the answer, but im sure you do, and let me guess, its to go stock up on .22lr for the muslims who may be flying planes into the wall with frog people and malaria or ebola?

no its your dumbass nephew who is sitting in the basement all day playing call of duty, who you think its cool to show him how effective your .223 is.

wake up dude, you are truly not ready to join a discussion with me.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Naynay’s gettin’ all madd, LOL

Too bad you can’t muster the decency, yet again, to not turn into the usual retard attention whore when people have died.

Comment

LOL.. no shit. All this propaganda over one of his own kind. Keep the fakenews fucktard agenda alive!

Comment

again im not mad. same way you dumbasses dont think i have guns is because you are too stupid to realize what has happened.

Everyone knew Nikolas Cruz was deeply disturbed. He'd been in and out of mental health treatment. He'd been kicked out of school. His Instagram page was full of photos of dead animals and weapons. He was so frightening to teachers that he'd been banned from even carrying a backpack into school.

So how does a guy like that get his hands on a military-style weapon capable of pumping dozens of rounds into innocent victims without even reloading? Well, this is Florida, so he just walks into a gun shop and buys one.
                              Everyone knew Nikolas Cruz was deeply disturbed. He'd been in and out of mental health treatment. He'd been kicked out of school. His Instagram page was full of photos of dead animals and weapons. He was so frightening to teachers that he'd been banned from even carrying a backpack into school.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                                Naynay’s gettin’ all madd, LOL

Too bad you can’t muster the decency, yet again, to not turn into the usual retard attention whore when people have died.
                                there are multiple threads on this forum about the event.

this is the one in which i choose to control the narrative. if it doesn't fit your agenda, the back button is typically in the top left corner.
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X