No announcement yet.

Attn: Fakenews fucktard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuming fucktard so bothered fakenews posts are making zero sense.

Comment

you just cant follow along?

you may have to read.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

You aren't saying anything new from what your other fuming, flaming, faknews fucktards have already parroted from their beloved news sources, but please, go on and keep the entertainment going with the stereotypical triggered libtard multiple replies to try and get some sort of point across.

Comment

k, i hope your kids know where you keep yours. i may offer him x some xbox cash to level up in call of duty.

Neighbors and friends said the 16-year-old had special needs, did not attend regular public schools and was cared for by his mother. Police said there was no history of domestic violence at the house.

The 16-year-old killed his father Steven Kologi, 44, mother Linda Kologi, 42, sister Brittany Kologi, 18, and family friend, Mary Schulz, 70, of Ocean Township, Gramiccioni said.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
            there are multiple threads on this forum about the event.
            In which we are mercifully spared your retarded attention whoring.

Comment

yet here you are trying to be seen.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Probably because it's enjoyable to irritate a fucktard who sits in a cage?

Comment

who is irritated? im watching lights out 9 on my 3rd monitor, returning emails on the second, and dismantling you here on the first.

im glad you were able to buy bumpstocks and 5.56, now if you dont mind i'll cruise back out in gen pop to read more of you being spoonfed information by sc281
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

you truly gotta watch out for radicals these days, dont you say.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Trying way too hard, fakenews. That shit is busch league. I thought your fakenews fucktardery was of elite status?

Comment

Nay has been fittingly "triggered."

Comment

Fittingly bored perhaps, but my nephews arent shooting up schools.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Two kids arrested in north texas with guns at school today. Solutions?
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Make that 3.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Two kids arrested in north texas with guns at school today. Solutions?
                                What do you propose for a solution? Should we make a law that kids can't have guns? How about no one can have one at school? Will that make it better?

Comment

Working...
                                X